What does this hadith tell us about yajuuj and majuuj?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Are they literal giants? or are there so many of them living as we speak to the point at which their weapons will be sufficient for us as a people to use as fuel for fires?

It was narrated that Al-Nawaas ibn Sam‘aan said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The Muslim will use the bows, arrows and shields of Ya’jooj and Ma’jooj as firewood, for seven years.”

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They are described as nations.
Correct they are from Bani Adam and are described as living somewhere where the sun rises. Dhul karnayn even describes the backwards people (Asians at the time) who were living with no shelter to cover them from the harsh sun, and also states that they lived in a valley between two mountains.

I wonder where this covered up valley is now. The Chinese government must know something.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Correct they are from Bani Adam and are described as living somewhere where the sun rises. Dhul karnayn even describes the backwards people (Asians at the time) who were living with no shelter to cover them from the harsh sun, and also states that they lived in a valley between two mountains.

I wonder where this covered up valley is now. The Chinese government must know something.
It's the Great Rift Valley:mjlol::mjlol:

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba

Investigate khazars sxb, in the bible they're linked to gog and magog.......

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Investigate khazars sxb, in the bible they're linked to gog and magog.......
images.jpeg

Islamic and Christian eschatology (study of the end times or end things) have similar parallels when it comes to this topic. Similar to the Islamic Perspective, Where they are said to be closed off by a wall, the example you gave was spot on. This reminds me of the four fallen angels who are said to be locked in the euphrates river, who, apparently, when the river dries up and are released, will cause absolute devastation.

Similarly, Revelation 20:8 clearly identifies “Gog and Magog” as “the nations which are in the four corners of the earth”—in other words, everyone who follows Satan and war against God and His people in the latter days, at the end of time.

Yajuj and Majuj are mentioned in the Quran in suras 18 and 21, and in chapter Al-Kahf. They are described as immoral and primitive tribes who will cause corruption on Earth before the end of the world.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Islamic and Christian eschatology (study of the end times or end things) have similar parallels when it comes to this topic. Similar to the Islamic Perspective, Where they are said to be closed off by a wall, the example you gave was spot on. This reminds me of the four fallen angels who are said to be locked in the euphrates river, who, apparently, when the river dries up and are released, will cause absolute devastation.

Similarly, Revelation 20:8 clearly identifies “Gog and Magog” as “the nations which are in the four corners of the earth”—in other words, everyone who follows Satan and war against God and His people in the latter days, at the end of time.

Yajuj and Majuj are mentioned in the Quran in suras 18 and 21, and in chapter Al-Kahf. They are described as immoral and primitive tribes who will cause corruption on Earth before the end of the world.
It seems they are in a different dimension locked off from interacting with ours.