What foods you never eat

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
i dont like hilib with baruur the white yellow stuff I can't eat it
boiled-meat-typical-piedmontese-dish-with-calfs-head-beef-tongue-beef-FA094F.jpg

Typical Cadaan foods : casserole, Shepard’s pie, coleslaw etc

I’ve never in my life eaten Chinese food and I will never touch it uff.

calooley,odcax and pasta. not a fan

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I use to be very open to eating anything, I actually wanted to travel the world and try different street foods but my stomach is not build for that and it let's me know every time, we are at odds :)

fish skin is disgusting
like it's not even the taste, it's the texture and the fact that it's literal scales
when it has the gooey residue still-

same could be said for the fat on meat...

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
i hate frosting too, i only like the cake part :lawd:
is it only a specific type or all that you hate?
I hate every cake I have ever eaten so its not a specific type I just dont like it :kanyeshrug:
It kinda counts cause it’s called cake
Red velvet with just the right amount of frosting hits different too :rejoice:
Oddly enough I like red velvet cupcakes which is pretty much the same thing as the cake maybe im just retarded lol :ohhh:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I hate every cake I have ever eaten so its not a specific type I just dont like it :kanyeshrug:

Oddly enough I like red velvet cupcakes which is pretty much the same thing as the cake maybe im just retarded lol :ohhh:
Cupcakes are pretty good but excessive frosting ruins it
Cake is literally the same thing but you can have a little more leeway with the frosting and stuff, again find a balance there is no fcking way you can *hate* cake completely unless you have an allergy or sum :dwill:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Cupcakes are pretty good but excessive frosting ruins it
Cake is literally the same thing but you can have a little more leeway with the frosting and stuff, again find a balance there is no fcking way you can *hate* cake completely unless you have an allergy or sum :dwill:
Meh I just never liked it idk exactly why and its for the better to I probably shouldn't be eating cake :kanyeshrug:

Trending