What happened in Minnesota?

many people talk about Minnesota
Around 220k Somalis live in the USA. One-third of that number are in Minnesota. Some Minnesota Somalis give Somali people a very bad image. Today, on July 4, while watching Snapchat stories, they were literally aiming fireworks at cars and civilians to the point that police deployed some type of special police force. Anyway, tomorrow is gonna be tough; the white supremacists are gonna eat good.

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
Around 220k Somalis live in the USA. One-third of that number are in Minnesota. Some Minnesota Somalis give Somali people a very bad image. Today, on July 4, while watching Snapchat stories, they were literally aiming fireworks at cars and civilians to the point that police deployed some type of special police force. Anyway, tomorrow is gonna be tough; the white supremacists are gonna eat good.
Thanks for letting me know.

I heard there were Somali Independence Day celebration, but some people fought.

I have seen the videos about the 4th July. It’s not good. But it could be worser. If u see how German and middle eastern migrants in Berlin use illegal firework from Poland, to bomb the shit over the city. I think Somalis are nothing compared to that

Thanks for letting me know.

I heard there were Somali Independence Day celebration, but some people fought.

I have seen the videos about the 4th July. It’s not good. But it could be worser. If u see how German and middle eastern migrants in Berlin use illegal firework from Poland, to bomb the shit over the city. I think Somalis are nothing compared to that
MN is doing ok don’t listen to far right media

I knew this would happen. Where are the parents? Somalis in minnesota are actually nuts.