Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
She got cooked by the whole forum when she became Christian in two diff threads.

Icl she was asking for it when she made that thread of the cathedral the Italians built in Mogadishu that she was praising.

Then she dropped off the site

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
this is taking me out. β€œSomali Christians had a place to worship” Italians built it for themselves not for Somalis πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
22A8ED8A-D977-481C-8691-D7CC14FE4782.jpeg

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
why'd she convert, I was scrolling through her old threads and it seemed like she was a very devout muslim, may allah guide her

why'd she convert, I was scrolling through her old threads and it seemed like she was a very devout muslim, may allah guide her
She was very depressed and got left with distant relatives in Hargeisa. She always complained about her toxic mother and how it was taking a toll on her when she was in the UK. But once she was dumped in Africa that must've broken the straw

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
She got cooked by the whole forum when she became Christian in two diff threads.

Icl she was asking for it when she made that thread of the cathedral the Italians built in Mogadishu that she was praising.

Then she dropped off the site
That cathedral is nice. It's a shame they didn't turn it into a mosque or library or something. Waste of a good stone.

Last edited: