What happened to Calmone20###?

Calmone was more than just a user to me. She was my friend long before she got kicked out. She was a bright soul full of potential and vigor, sadly crushed by the cruelty of this world. Neither her nor me ever expected things to go this far. I'll miss her a lot. It doesn't matter wether she is alive or dead. I've watched her slowly die from the inside and lose the light.

I beat myself up for not being able to save her but turns out that there was nothing I could've done.

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
Calmone was more than just a user to me. She was my friend long before she got kicked out. She was a bright soul full of potential and vigor, sadly crushed by the cruelty of this world. Neither her nor me ever expected things to go this far. I'll miss her a lot. It doesn't matter wether she is alive or dead. I've watched her slowly die from the inside and lose the light.

I beat myself up for not being able to save her but turns out that there was nothing I could've done.
She had a lot of posts about how her family was turning on her and how she had literally no one to call.I don’t want to think of the worst but ☹️

parents dont realise treating their kid harshly can chase them from the deen . This World we’re all bound to experience trials and tribulations we will not be left alone to enjoy whatever little value this dunya brings . If you understand that then all calamities will only bring you closer to Allah and if you don’t then you’re bound to put yourself through suffering. I hope she heals and turns back to this deen

Latest posts