What holiday destinations have you been ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe you my otaku fweind :mjcry:

Thank you Toph, you're my fweind too!
58411677.jpg

I seriously been to a lot, due to my father wanting to visit a new place all the time and I kinda adopted the practice (Must be nomadic genes)...

Europe:
Sweden (My home)
Norway
Iceland
Denmark
Finland

Estonia
Latvia
Lithuania
Russia (Plus Chechnia)

UK (All of it, and currently in it)
Ireland
Germany
France
Spain

Turkey

Africa:
Algeria
Morocco
Tunisia
Egypt

Djibouti
Ethiopia
Puntland

Asia:
Syria (Pre-war en-route to Umrah)
Saudi Arabia (Umrah)
Kuwait
Qatar
UAE
Oman

China
Korea (South of course)
Japan

Malaysia
Brunei
Singapore
Indonesia
Philippines

Thailand

Other/The Rest:
Canary Islands
Faroe Islands

USA
Canada
Falkland Islands (I've sailed to the Antarctica Glaciers too from there, but not too deep)

Australia
New Zealand

Places I'm hoping to go in the future Inshallah:

Taiwan
Siri Lanka
India
Pakistan
The Stans of Central Asia
Siberia
Bosnia
Latin America
Socotri
Maldives
Zanzibar and the rest of the Swahili Coast
Comoros
Madagascar
Luna/The Moon
Mars
The rest of the Solar System (if they make it possible)

Places I wish were possible to explore using current Tech:
Oort Cloud
Close neighbour Star systems (Like Alpha Centauri)
Some Nebulae
The rest of the Milky Way Galaxy
Magellanic Clouds
Virgo Supercluster
Outside the Universe (I don't know if it extends the boundaries of the 'Dunya' though)
Parallel Timelines, Alternate Universe, etc

Man...Why was I born earlier? X(

LOL even Hiliary Clinton didnt travel to soo many nations lol. I can see ppl like gorgon believing this :mjkkk:

Apollo

VIP
It is relatively easy to visit many countries if you rent a car while on your trip and then visit neighboring countries. Especially in Europe, GCC and other visa free zones.

But when @Khattab AlMajerteeni started throwing around places like Brunei & Falkland Islands it started sounding suspect.

It is relatively easy to visit many countries if you rent a car while on your trip and then visit neighboring countries. Especially in Europe, GCC and other visa free zones.

But when @Khattab AlMajerteeni started throwing around places like Brunei & Falkland Islands it started sounding suspect.

I actually cached a cruise line from Singapore to Brunei, and for Falklands I got there from a plane journey from Heathrow. The reason I even went to the Falklands was because it was the closest thing to Antarctica, and since Antarctica is so dam expensive to get there I just went to the Falklands so.. yes I went there to see the Emperor Penguins.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

Yep. I've been to pretty much all of Western European countries + Ethiopia + Saudi Arabia + USA. But as @syntax said in Ethiopia and America I slept on my uncle's jooridi.

The Falklands though lol

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Yes I've had the pleasure of meeting Rageh Omar briefly way back in 2008. Very nice down to earth guy. Never meet Hamza Mohamed or Mohamed Adow.

Yep. I've been to pretty much all of Western European countries + Ethiopia + Saudi Arabia + USA. But as @syntax said in Ethiopia and America I slept on my uncle's jooridi.

The Falklands though lol

Well I do have the same spirit as Ibn Battuta so you can't blame me right? And besides I love the Antartic Wildlife so that's the main reason I went there! lol

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Sweden
Amsterdam
Prague
Germeny
Vancouver Canada
Seattle US.
Somaliland
Ethiopia
Morocco
Syria (before the war)
Dubai
Qatar

I actually cached a cruise line from Singapore to Brunei, and for Falklands I got there from a plane journey from Heathrow. The reason I even went to the Falklands was because it was the closest thing to Antarctica, and since Antarctica is so dam expensive to get there I just went to the Falklands so.. yes I went there to see the Emperor Penguins.

LOL heathrow to falklands, sounds abit iffy to me

vWoduBO.gif

You can only get to falklands via a raf airbase and not heathrow.
http://www.falklands.gov.fk/our-home/visit-us/
http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel...Islands:Getting.There.And.Getting.Around.html
http://www.falklandislands.com/section.php/18/1/by_air

200x200px-ZC-73cba2bb_MarkHenryRaw2.gif

S

SOMACOON

Lyinghands216-1442349007.gif

S

SOMACOON

All of these posts share one thing in common. Arabia is the last place i'd visit on the map.

Well I gotta admit, we did land on a military complex in the Falklands but I still took it from Heathrow. It was like 3.5-4 years ago so I don't remember if the rules changed nor do I care saxib! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.