IMG_2592.jpeg
IMG_2609.jpeg

IMG_2612.jpeg

IMG_2611.jpeg

IMG_2616.jpeg

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I think of the Mali and Songhai. The Adal and Ajuran. The Almoravid and the Ayuubids. Africa is the most under appreciated place, its history dumbed down to colonialism. Forgetting all the intricate details of civilizations and peoples. It's sad honestly that I have to go out of my way to look for whatever litter sources of African history.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
I think of the Mali and Songhai. The Adal and Ajuran. The Almoravid and the Ayuubids. Africa is the most under appreciated place, its history dumbed down to colonialism. Forgetting all the intricate details of civilizations and peoples. It's sad honestly that I have to go out of my way to look for whatever litter sources of African history.
The mainstream narrative is to push this idea of the unclothed barbarian African who was unfamiliar to governance until either the arab or white man civilised him.
IMG_2619.jpeg

They try and portray the African as if he has no nobility.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Do you guys consider Amazigh to be Africans? Do you consider them to be native to the continent as us or any other group? Cause i say yes two both of those questions.

IMG_3875.jpeg
IMG_3876.jpeg
IMG_3879.jpeg
IMG_3877.jpeg
IMG_3878.jpeg

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Go back to fufuspot I don't want to hear or see this shit
Im sorry I should make a thread about how arabs are superior to the ajam or something like that.

Sumaalis are Africans. Talking about how I identify and what i like about the continent my people are from isn’t an widely abstract idea.

Do you guys consider Amazigh to be Africans? Do you consider them to be native to the continent as us or any other group? Cause i say yes two both of those questions.

View attachment 336745View attachment 336746View attachment 336747View attachment 336748View attachment 336750
Why wouldn’t they be native? People should stop with their PREJUDICE by assuming that Africa is exclusive to black Africans. North Africans are Africans too.

No one would ever claim that Indians aren’t native to Asia because they don’t look like the Chinese. It’s pathetic that some Africans want to claim that North Africans aren’t native or “truly African” because of their lighter skin.

Why wouldn’t they be native? People should stop with their PREJUDICE by assuming that Africa is exclusive to black Africans. North Africans are Africans too.

No one would ever claim that Indians aren’t native to Asia because they don’t look like the Chinese. It’s pathetic that some Africans want to claim that North Africans aren’t native or “truly African” because of their lighter skin.

I don’t care for North Africans like that but I lose a Brain cell and a half whenever someone brings up that argument.

Africa is a continent not a race .

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪

I don’t care for North Africans like that but I lose a Brain cell and a half whenever someone brings up that argument.

Africa is a continent not a race .
I Agree they are native to North Africa as a Cameroonian is native to Africa.

I was simply asking to see if there was a consensus on this topic and you guys passed the iq test.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
5 Million years left till we sepearate from that damn continent :rejoice:

Trending