What if you wanted to protect some kid name jhon

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
4fqybgm2dxy41.jpg

But these Cyberdyne niggas rolled up on you?

First things first, I ain't saving no kid named John, specially an cadaan kid named John. Nor will I risk my well being for a cadaan.

I might ask if there's a finder's fee, or a reward for tips though :sass2:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
First things first, I ain't saving no kid named John, specially an cadaan kid named John. Nor will I risk my well being for a cadaan.

I might ask if there's a finder's fee, or a reward for tips though :sass2:
You get to bang a milf called Sarah I guess, you into that sort of shit?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Oh my bad, I thought I made it obvious by sticking "Cyberdyne niggas" in there.

Eedo do you think farmaajo is a model T-1000?

His attempts at controlling villa Somalia are coming across impeccably.

Nope. :mjlol: I'm generally good with pop culture references but I can't recall the last time I watched Terminator. Skynet I remember.

Nope. :mjlol: I'm generally good with pop culture references but I can't recall the last time I watched Terminator. Skynet I remember.
It's super overrated, the Rocky series is where it's at.

Even though I sympathize with Rocky, I've been rooting for Apollo Creed and Clubber Lang :wow:
Cadaans are so trash at boxing their GOAT is a fictional character:mjlol:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Man I feel weird now. I legit thought everyone would get this.

Reminds me of when I first saw Terminator, 2 AM on TV because my 7 year old mind thought I'd rebel. It was my first step into adulthood, from watching cbeebies animations and interactive fun to seeing people getting shot and blown up. I was both terrified and in awe, I became a man that day and started watching the terminator franchise 4 years later because i was till scared shitless:wow:
All my niggas hate Jhon f*ck him
Yeah, I rewatched it later and I ended up hating that little kid.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It's super overrated, the Rocky series is where it's at.

Even though I sympathize with Rocky, I've been rooting for Apollo Creed and Clubber Lang :wow:
Cadaans are so trash at boxing their GOAT is a fictional character:mjlol:

Its a tale about the underdog which many people resonate with.

Man I feel weird now. I legit thought everyone would get this.

Reminds me of when I first saw Terminator, 2 AM on TV because my 7 year old mind thought I'd rebel. It was my first step into adulthood, from watching cbeebies animations and interactive fun to seeing people getting shot and blown up. I was both terrified and in awe, I became a man that day and started watching the terminator franchise 4 years later because i was till scared shitless:wow:

Yeah, I rewatched it later and I ended up hating that little kid.

How long ago was this? lol

Trending