What is a weird fetish you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Doctors tell husband and wife continue having sex until the wife gives birth. They said it will make the labor and delivery easy. Some people think the fetus will get hurt but thats not true. When did I encouraged it though?

You just did :hemad::hahaidiot:

My fetish is Niqabis. There must be some hidden magic beneath all that dressing.
:banderas:

It's a case of 'Forbidden fruits taste sweetest', and your mind playing tricks on you. I have been there (I am talking about the ones under the huge tents) and it ain't a good look. It might actually turn you off for good due to the stench and sweat etc. And if they cover their faces, you'll be greeted with bad, stinky breath.

As Somalis say, 'wax la qariyo qurun baa ku jira'. Not all of them do it for the sake of piety. A lot of them use it to hide faces that even moms could hardly love.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
It's a case of 'Forbidden fruits taste sweetest', and your mind playing tricks on you. I have been there (I am talking about the ones under the huge tents) and it ain't a good look. It might actually turn you off for good due to the stench and sweat etc. And if they cover their faces, you'll be greeted with bad, stinky breath.

As Somalis say, 'wax la qariyo qurun baa ku jira'. Not all of them do it for the sake of piety. A lot of them use it to hide faces that even moms could hardly love.

I know I was just fucking around. I'd never want to unveil what's under the bag. Beautiful women don't hide their beauty or have it 'protected' from an unfounded fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.