What is IRIR Samale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Somalia heading wrong direction this time like never before.

Gudi-biirse, Isaaq and Ciise created something they called Iriri Samale which is false abtirsi, they all claiming that they are decent Somali while they belong to Oromo and Gurage. Ok ka gudub.

Hawiye created Mudulood. lol

Their purpose was to fool people in Somalia, they say Dir koonfureed are Biyomaal and some buch of unknown clans, since when Biyomaal and Gudibiirse become a DIR? this is just plain stupid, their elders created this false issue, they want hijack the history of Somalia.

Whatever you try, Daarood wuu idinka dhulweynyahay. Waar hooy isqaboojiya yaa idin yidhaahdo.

Anyway what's IRIR Samale?

Last edited:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Warya, bimal has always been dir being dir is not some attack on Darod. :ummhmsmiley: There are plenty of dir in the south, bimaal is just one. We have always been dir irir Samaale and always will be.

Isaaq isn't dir or irir samaale, they know what they are. I'm not sure myself.

Mudulood isn't hawiye its like harti and abgal fall under it. Why does any of this mean darod is attack though I'm not understanding?

Also why is this under help and suggestion? Lmao!

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Warya, bimal has always been dir being dir is not some attack on Darod. :ummhmsmiley: There are plenty of dir in the south, bimaal is just one. We have always been dir irir Samaale and always will be.

Isaaq isn't dir or irir samaale, they know what they are. I'm not sure myself.

Mudulood isn't hawiye its like harti and abgal fall under it. Why does any of this mean darod is attack though I'm not understanding?

Also why is this under help and suggestion? Lmao!

Well, I never heard before Biyomal were Dir but I only hear now when HSM become a president.

I know Dir very well, maybe more than you do, but these new names pops up on google waa tiro-badsi duqa. It's clear that.

Everywhere you go on Google or even listen Somali Radio station Isaaq claim matrilineal descent from Dir.

Mudulood is false story created by Hawiye elders after 3 months has stopped Abgaal vs Habargidir. 1992

I put on under suggestion section because is educational purpose not personal attack againest fellow Somalis.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Well, I never heard before Biyomal were Dir but I only hear now when HSM become a president.

I know Dir very well, maybe more than you do, but these new names waa tiro-badsi duqa. It's clear that.

Everywhere you go on Google or even listen Somali Radio station Isaaq claim matrilineal descent from Dir.

Mudulood is new sheeko created after has stopped 3 months war between Abgaal vs Habargidir.

I put under suggestion section because is educational purpose not personal attack againest fellow Somalis.

help and suggesti

You know dir more than someone who's dir from the south?

Habargedir isn't even mudulood so again I'm not sure why you feel threatened by these 'mudulood'. The first president of somalia was mudulood with reer abti dir (biimal) none of this is new. The only new thing is qabil being in the forefront of politics. Maybe that's why all of the sudden you are hearing these things you've never heard.

As far as isaaq, again I dunno :zhqjlmx:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
You know dir more than someone who's dir from the south?

Habargedir isn't even mudulood so again I'm not sure why you feel threatened by these 'mudulood'. The first president of somalia was mudulood with reer abti dir (biimal) none of this is new. The only new thing is qabil being in the forefront of politics. Maybe that's why all of the sudden you are hearing these things you've never heard.

As far as isaaq, again I dunno :zhqjlmx:

Dir from South I think they are Surre clan and Gaadsan.

Walaahi I'm here to learn something that I don't know and I don't mean to be threaten anyone, plus I didn't said Habagididr are Mudulood, you didn't read carefully.

Anyway, thanks for explaining neceus.

nucleus

Hubble

VIP
It does seem suspicious now that I think about it :ftw9nwa: But as nucleus says it's just clan being used more (unashamedly) in politics so all the details are being made points of national debate.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Irir Samaale is the future wallahi.

There is real brotherhood between Samaale clans. Whenever I mention the word Samaale a feeling of warmth and kinship starts to arise.

Hawiyes in the diaspora have always been the most hospitable and friendly Somalis filled with Somalinimo in my observation despite these propagated lies on forum and the internet.

Hubble

VIP
I'm tired of qabiil. Once you've seen two sub sub clans fighting each other you'll know its not worth venturing into that deeply. Likeminded people is where it's at.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
It does seem suspicious now that I think about it :ftw9nwa: But as nucleus says it's just clan being used more (unashamedly) in politics so all the details are being made points of national debate.

But why? My family has always been dir, our abtiris goes back to irir samaale, that's what been past on to us for generation regardless of militia groups/governments.

There's a lot of clans I've heard of only because I've had a wierd interest in genealogy and how people organize themselves in somalia. I realize though most somalis only really know their own clans and don't know how just many there are. It's sad that instead of getting to know each other people only learn about clan for ammo to attack. :yloezpe:

Hawiye are the wadani and least qabyalisteyal in my experience. They are also very resilient because of the wars and invasions they have suffered and they are still warm towards other somali. In my opinion they get too much undeserved stick online.

Hubble

VIP
But why? My family has always been dir, our abtiris goes back to irir samaale, that's what been past on to us for generation regardless of militia groups/governments.

There's a lot of clans I've heard of only because I've had a wierd interest in genealogy and how people organize themselves in somalia. I realize though most somalis only really know their own clans and don't know how just many there are. It's sad that instead of getting to know each other people only learn about clan for ammo to attack. :yloezpe:

Yeah but to a Darod it seems like a conspiracy. One minute Dir and Hawiye are two different clans and then you hear they're related and you feel left out? Remember the old saying 'the world is Dir and Darod' that's what it was about. That and pulling Raxanweynta down but Isaaq were thought of as Dir.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Yeah but to a Darod it seems like a conspiracy. One minute Dir and Hawiye are two different clans and then you hear they're related and you feel left out? Remember the old saying 'the world is Dir and Darod' that's what it was about. That and pulling Raxanweynta down but Isaaq were thought of as Dir.

According my family raxanweyne are just darod/hawiye/dir in a confederation. But I'm not sure how true this is. I don't have any raxanweyne family to ask, I don't really trust the Internet to learn either. What do you know about them?

Dir and hawiye are different clans but line up to irir, however I'm not sure how accurate any of this is though. Darod is younger than dir and hawiye yet has a longer abtirsi than both. How I'm not sure. o_O

Hubble

VIP
According my family raxanweyne are just darod/hawiye/dir in a confederation. But I'm not sure how true this is. I don't have any raxanweyne family to ask, I don't really trust the Internet to learn either. What do you know about them?

Dir and hawiye are different clans but line up to irir, however I'm not sure how accurate any of this is though. Darod is younger than dir and hawiye yet has a longer abtirsi than both. How I'm not sure. o_O
Darod have been in Somalia as long as anyone can imagine judging by that abtirsi and I don't doubt the abtirsi but I noticed that they have a Somali name and an Arab name for the branches which could mean it was revised. They aligned with Arabs politically so did Isaaq. My theory with Isaaq is that they wanted to head an Islamic Emirate in the Horn even beyond and the Quraish bloodline would mean they could do that.

Raxanweyn are the only ones who speak different dialects and languages. It's not just af Maay but other languages are in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.