What is IRIR Samale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
@Rooble am sure isaaq is included in irir samaale? or do they come under dir in this set up? :lolbron:
Isaaq is tricky niggas.They are very opportunistic. Some Isaaq are Dir and some of their elders seem to know their Dir roots but most claim Banu Axmed. A Richard Burton and I.M.Lewis even explained and DNA has debunked.

Back in the days they used to beg Ciise and say we are both Banu Axmed to form a alliance, so Gadabursi had to counter it and formed a alliance with Canfarta and said they were sons of Cali. This is the dynamics of clan. Tol waa tolane, nothing more.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
We Somalis fought with Ethiopia and Tigrei for centuries plus Europeans who invaded our country, so hundreds of years ago Somalis were groups and every groups has it's own unique name while they not even related to one another but live together side by side, so the story of Iris samale and other things you hearing this days is almost same story like in the past. There is no such a thing.

If Somali want prove we need to do DNA test for every tribe then will know whose who.
Do you know some Isaaq and Ogaden clans living with Rahanweyn for centuries but claim they are pure Rahanweyn and never want to go back to their roots.

in my experience Somali gene has survived very difficult situation which needs deep expert research.

Last edited:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Many clans live among Rahanweyn and claim Rahanweyn, Asharaf, Sheekhaal, Garre(Quranyow-Dir) , Warsangeli and many more. Rahanweyn is the realest confederation.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Many clans live among Rahanweyn and claim Rahanweyn, Asharaf, Sheekhaal, Garre(Quranyow-Dir) , Warsangeli and many more. Rahanweyn is the realest confederation.
Yeah you right Rahanweyn are confederation, they have many Somali clans in it. We Somali were gaashan buur.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

Yeah the way it was explained to me is that they know their abtisri, whether it's dir/darod/hawiye but they 'qaran' with each other because of a shared culture/dialect. They are a like a nation within themselves. There are other confederations in the south that are similar.

Isaaq is tricky niggas.They are very opportunistic. Some Isaaq are Dir and some of their elders seem to know their Dir roots but most claim Banu Axmed. A Richard Burton and I.M.Lewis even explained and DNA has debunked.

Back in the days they used to beg Ciise and say we are both Banu Axmed to form a alliance, so Gadabursi had to counter it and formed a alliance with Canfarta and said they were sons of Cali. This is the dynamics of clan. Tol waa tolane, nothing more.

:deadosama:

Waali.com

Have you notice that afar language sounds closer to somali than oromo or am I crazy?

Nabeel786

Southie pride
All and all, if we don't learn from the past, we are doomed.

Qabiilism is not good but somehow my gene being coded to tease Qabiil. What I do now. Subxaanaka

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Irir Samaale is the future wallahi.

There is real brotherhood between Samaale clans. Whenever I mention the word Samaale a feeling of warmth and kinship starts to arise.

Hawiyes in the diaspora have always been the most hospitable and friendly Somalis filled with Somalinimo in my observation despite these propagated lies on forum and the internet.

bT8DRs4.jpg

Why the Dir dude got a beard and not the Hawiye dude? Nigga this is why Hawiye never made dua for yo ancestor kkkkkkk

Odeg

Gedo
Dir from South I think they are Surre clan and Gaadsan.

Walaahi I'm here to learn something that I don't know and I don't mean to be threaten anyone, plus I didn't said Habagididr are Mudulood, you didn't read carefully.

Anyway, thanks for explaining neceus.

nucleus
Gaadsan is a subclan of Biimaal.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Gaadsan have become a big clan on their own that's why. You'll especially meet them in DDSI where they hold vast lands and some in Kenya.

Status
Not open for further replies.