What is the most DISTINCT Somali feature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One feature that you can look at and regardless of skin colour/hair texture/weight, you can tell that person is Somali

Of course the protruding forhead. Nobody else has such big forheads tbh. Some other East Africans also have large ones, but the Somali ones...Damn, you could land a plane on that.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
It's not the forehead because that's also common in other ethnic groups.
I don't think there is one. I was gonna say the narrow straight nose but there are plenty of Somalis with differently shaped ones :hmm:

Gambar

VIP
Usually it's a combination of the nose and forehead. In transit to Dubai I saw a girl who I presumed was Somali and my husband told me not to be reer badiye and yell at her but I did it anyway. I yelled nayaa at her and she turned around. She came over to us and told us she was looking for her gate and we helped her find it.

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
Usually it's a combination of the nose and forehead. In transit to Dubai I saw a girl who I presumed was Somali and my husband told me not to be reer badiye and yell at her but I did it anyway. I yelled nayaa at her and she turned around. She came over to us and told us she was looking for her gate and we helped her find it.

You don't just scream nayaa lol that's rude unless you look like an ayeeyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending