What is the most DISTINCT Somali feature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a-single-almond.jpg
I know what an almond is duh:birdman:I meant what are almond shaped eyes

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
High cheekbones
Luscious lips
Big ass forehead
Natural side eye look especially with older Somali ladies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Usually it's a combination of the nose and forehead. In transit to Dubai I saw a girl who I presumed was Somali and my husband told me not to be reer badiye and yell at her but I did it anyway. I yelled nayaa at her and she turned around. She came over to us and told us she was looking for her gate and we helped her find it.
I did the same thing with an older Somali lady in Chicago- O'hare airport. I called her habaryar from the other side. She looked scared, she missed her flight and didn't know a lick of English. My friend was yelling at me for yelling lool. We took her to her to her original gate and they put her in a different flight and guess what we missed our flight while helping her :drakelaugh:

Gambar

VIP
I did the same thing with an older Somali lady in Chicago- O'hare airport. I called her habaryar from the other side. She looked scared, she missed her flight and didn't know a lick of English. My friend was yelling at me for yelling lool. We took her to her to her original gate and they put her in a different flight and guess what we missed our flight while helping her :drakelaugh:

Whenever Somalis find each other at airports suddenly it's all about Somalinimo, anywhere else it's qolomad tahay :icon lol: we had a 3 hour layover in Dubai so I was people watching cause I had time to kill and my husband tried to stop me from yelling nayaa but I did it anyway and she ended up needing help. As we're helping her find the gate I'm asking her 20 questions. Turns out she knew my mom too waa ba ii duceysay. :icon lol:

Whenever Somalis find each other at airports suddenly it's all about Somalinimo, anywhere else it's qolomad tahay :icon lol: we had a 3 hour layover in Dubai so I was people watching cause I had time to kill and my husband tried to stop me from yelling nayaa but I did it anyway and she ended up needing help. As we're helping her find the gate I'm asking her 20 questions. Turns out she knew my mom too waa ba ii duceysay. :icon lol:
I talked to two Somali ladies in Ethiopias airport turns out they knew my mom and they went to the same school as her what a small world we live in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending