Wonyluvr

heart is in Artsakh and Galbeed🇦🇲🇸🇴
VIP
East was sexually molested as a child that is why he is fat
132900B2-18A1-4251-95B4-FF163BD67B41.jpeg

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
What’s with yall and this fat fantasy you’re pushing on me :damsel: Only niggas that deserve to have body preferences are fit/ buff ones rest of yall need to get bodyshamed right back
You called me scrawny I responded back :pacspit:.

What’s with yall and this fat fantasy you’re pushing on me :damsel: Only niggas that deserve to have body preferences are fit/ buff ones rest of yall need to get bodyshamed right back
Woman saying the n word… so you fat and ratchet?

Arawelo’s legacy lives on…

One thing that really bothers me is when they react this way towards big or ugly xalimos that date out.

I've said it before on here but I really don't know that many westernized young Somali men that date big woman.the ones that do though are usually chubby themselves.A lot of Somali niggas got a size limit. Her ass too damn big. Most niggas genuinely wouldn't care if she dated out. Fobs love them though.

Crying about chicks most of us would ignore is insane behavior:mjkkk: .
Kisame, I’ve been to many weddings and know of many girls whom I see as obese that have married not only married relatively slim Somali guys but ones with decent jobs. Even Western Somali men aren’t as fat phobic as one would think.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Kisame, I’ve been to many weddings and know of many girls whom I see as obese that have married not only married relatively slim Somali guys but ones with decent jobs. Even Western Somali men aren’t as fat phobic as one would think.
I know there are Somali men out there that like big women. All im saying is that theirs a size limit. The chicks that are too big will be ignored by most western somali men

Yaraye

VIP
I'm absolutely confused. Is this about the lady in the hijab in the video?why are people taking about a fat ladies in the thread? wtf is going on?! :mindblown:

Trending