What is your height??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
tall women can be very attractive. especially if they're slim but between 5'3 and 5'7 is the best for women.
That cool play Russian roulette with your genes. You will not be happy when you end up having midget babies. Just some friendly advice.

King-of-GODEEY

♛♛ SSpot overlord ♛♛
who tf wants gigantic kids that are 7 feet tall. they will be bullied and have a shit life

5'11 + 5'4 produces 5'11 - 6'1 boys and 5'5 -5'7 girls and the circle goes on and on.

The master height. We fit into everything

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Are you for real? I want all my kids to be big Isha' Allah. Honey genes do not work that way. Your boys can end up 5'4 or not. All I am saying its a risk you are willing to take that cool. Jeez his love for midget women is strong.

King-of-GODEEY

♛♛ SSpot overlord ♛♛
You sounding mad as hell right now.:ftw9nwa:

Naah it's you that's mad my lanky ass friend. 6'7 wlh I feel sorry for you. Needing to tailor clothes. Not fitting in anywhere and all those looks lol

We are the norm. This is our world. anyone shorter or taller will always be at our mercy.

Naah it's you that's mad my lanky ass friend. 6'7 wlh I feel sorry for you. Needing to tailor clothes. Not fitting in anywhere and all those looks lol

We are the norm. This is our world. anyone shorter or taller will always be at our mercy.
sxb take a chill pill :drakewow:

What was that??? I couldn't hear you all the way down there. You need to get on one of these
gambar.png

So I can hear you better.:ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

King-of-GODEEY

♛♛ SSpot overlord ♛♛
Are you for real? I want all my kids to be big Isha' Allah. Honey genes do not work that way. Your boys can end up 5'4 or not. All I am saying its a risk you are willing to take that cool. Jeez his love for midget women is strong.

I'm willing to take the risk. chances are much much greater they will end up with the perfect height I described.

Status
Not open for further replies.