Votes: 4 12.9%
  • $250,000 - 500,000

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • $500,000 - $1 million

Votes: 17 54.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry babe your house in Hargeisa isn't gonna make you any money.

Once we get that ictiraaf though you can rent it out as an embassy. :lawd:

Nacala :wow: I was all for a union but it looks like we're going to have to go our separate ways.

Sry Somalia it was nice knowing ya :dabcasar: but SOMALILAND HA NOLANTO :fittytousand:

Is it even possible to live in berbera i remember staying there for a couple of hours and i almost died everytime i took a breath :snoop:
we drove to Berbera to go to the seaside and as soon as we stepped out of the car, we went back in and went home. the place feels like a portal to Jahanam. even worse than Dubai. it wasn't even humid, just pure fiery sun.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:mjcry: Squatters are frequent af in Mogadishu though, some niggas took my cousin hostage after a deal to rent a villa out to some cadaan
dude that was willing to pay a lot of buck went through.

:mjcry: Squatters are frequent af in Mogadishu though, some niggas took my cousin hostage after a deal to rent a villa out to some cadaan

You southerners need to sort the situation out... We HAVE money wasting away.
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Isn't the PM squatting in some guy's house? :drakelaugh:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Somalis need to invest in basic infrastructure things like mplementing roads, transportation, sewage, water and electric frameworks might
be costly
as f*ck but they are nonetheless fundamental to a nation's financial improvement. Mogadishu, Bosaaso and Hargeisa need
to get their limelight stolen so people invest all the other regions, imagine if the same attention was applied from Jubbada Hoose to
Bari iyo Waqooyi Galbeedka.

:mjcry: We need borders too, something like the wall from Game of Thrones. Block in Ogadenia and the North Eastern region of Kenya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending