what is your political views?

Politics

• Total voters

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Moderare Islamic PROPER federal democracy/capitalism with free market.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Majority Somalis have conservative views because majority of them are Muslim which explains their right leaning tendencies.
but because they’re settling in the West they’re left. But not far left. Some of them are politically neutral.

F4610A8C-9542-4EF5-81F3-875E81EFF550.jpeg

Celery

We finally beat Medicare 🎊 🎉
lol you lost you couldnt handle it Ignore=Couldnt Handle the heat
Not really. Every time I talk about thick black girls they freak out and involve themselves. I was talking about how my political views impact my sexuality and in comes this idiot talking about how she’s 16 and shouldn’t be exposed to this. Like wtf eh

Khanderson

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Muslim have a very restrictive principle that sometimes doesn’t align well with the West (the West themselves realised Muslims have a hard time integrating with their liberal views).
Some countries like Turkey or UAE have became progressed but only because of popular secularism.

If majority of the countries practice religious views and follow that religious principles they’ll have Conservatism. This is pretty universal knowledge.
Islam are more deliberate with their views which they always call for theocratic state.

Muslim have a very restrictive principle that sometimes doesn’t align well with the West (the West themselves realised Muslims have a hard time integrating with their liberal views).
Some countries like Turkey or UAE have became progressed but only because of popular secularism.

If majority of the countries practice religious views and follow that religious principles they’ll have Conservatism. This is pretty universal knowledge.
Islam are more deliberate with their views which they always call for theocratic state.

Right so ignoring secularism, there are still differences in a number of attitudes amongst different Muslim ethncities that cannot be explained by religion - take a sample of diverse Sunni nations for example. You are underestimating the interaction of pre-existing culture with the religion when people adopted it.

We all know some things Somalis insist on though it has zero basis in Islam whatsoever

Last edited:

Khanderson

VIP
Right so ignoring secularism, there are still differences in a number of attitudes amongst different Muslim ethncities that cannot be explained by religious differences - take a sample of diverse Sunni nations for example. You are underestimating the interaction of pre-existing culture with the religion when people adopted it.

We all know some things Somalis insist on though it has zero basis in Islam whatsoever

Every cultures are different but Islam have control within these cultures. There’s a reason why alcohol is prohibited, fornication, partying, or any other things that are frowned upon in Muslim cultures.

There’s a commonality on those stigmas in Muslim countries. Every country have their way of handling things and have a different characteristics. This doesn’t changes how countries that are Islamic have a very restrictive principles.

Also we gotta stop playing with the semantics.

Somalis + Islam = collectively conservative .

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
I would say that I’m ideologically agnostic, in that I believe most ideologies have flaws or benefits.

I like the idea of a welfare state, a mixed market economy and social justice.

However, I also believe that we require discipline and strong laws, including enforcement. I just disagree with how Western countries enforce law because it’s corrupt but I’m not against strength.

I would say my political opinions are similarly aligned with the Gulf States in how they treat their citizens, strong law enforcement but they also provide welfare and social projects. I don’t agree with how they handle immigration and some other social issues.

Not really. Every time I talk about thick black girls they freak out and involve themselves. I was talking about how my political views impact my sexuality and in comes this idiot talking about how she’s 16 and shouldn’t be exposed to this. Like wtf eh
nah wallahi your stories are hilarious bro

write a book

Very conservative. Voting for Trump later this year!
I believe in a society where hores are shamed and shunned, maggots are liquidated, no tolerance for alphabet people, rapists and pedos get immediate execution, no bars or alcohol, and music is throughly vetted for vulgarity, and yeah no music videos at all, drug dealers get lifetime in prison.

images

nah wallahi your stories are hilarious bro

write a book
Caught you in 4K encouraging male degeneracy while giving posts saying, "Feminism is a gateway to female degeneracy in Muslim sisters!" a 💯 or 👍🏾
4k Caught GIF - 4k Caught Caught In4k - Discover & Share GIFs

Screenshot (212).png

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Every cultures are different but Islam have control within these cultures. There’s a reason why alcohol is prohibited, fornication, partying, or any other things that are frowned upon in Muslim cultures.

There’s a commonality on those stigmas in Muslim countries. Every country have their way of handling things and have a different characteristics. This doesn’t changes how countries that are Islamic have a very restrictive principles.

Also we gotta stop playing with the semantics.

Somalis + Islam = collectively conservative .
Habibi, come to burco 🤩

Trending

Latest posts