What makes these Monsters

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
:dead: There’s a lot of that type in the gta/ kw area :ohlord:
They mostly go for habeshas tho
I almost can't blame them. The few times I'm down to GTA in the year it's like hoor al ayn everywhere. I've never seen so many beautiful Xalimos & Genats :ahh::damnmusic:

I'm gonna move down there in a few years for marriage prospects LOL cause Ottawack is extremely dead:meleshame::mjcry:

I almost can't blame them. The few times I'm down to GTA in the year it's like hoor al ayn everywhere. I've never seen so many beautiful Xalimos & Genats :ahh::damnmusic:

I'm gonna move down there in a few years for marriage prospects LOL cause Ottawack is extremely dead:meleshame::mjcry:
You’re from Ottawa 💀 no way? Did you go to the Somali Islamic school :russ:

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Whats a Genat?

Kai Genat?
It's a common Amharic girl name that means paradise. Ethio Othordox equivalent of Jannah for us.
You’re from Ottawa 💀 no way? Did you go to the Somali Islamic school :russ:
Half my neighborhood went to that cursed school but by the grace of God I dodged that bullet :mjlol: are you from Ottawa too or did that cursed school's rep reach Tdot?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This concerning acudu, this genuinely crazy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
S-Korean women already have 4B for obvious reasons, and this further shows to the world why they have them.

the four Bs
  • Bihon: Refusal of marriage
  • Bichulsan: Refusal of childbirth
  • Biyaeonae: Refusal of dating
  • Bisekseu: Rejection of heterosexual relationships

Do you speak French

A kpop idol I was fond of in the group, NCT, was just kicked out of his entertainment company due to sexual assault allegations. The company has never kicked someone out as fast as they did him. They usually defend their male kpop idols to the last stand. This is crazy :jcoleno:

What’s wrong with Korean men? The cutesy, innocent gentleman trope is all a facade :mindblown: All men can’t be trusted niyow.