What motivates you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
When I buy a car Inshallah, how can I approach her when we get on the same bus. :tocry:.
Might buy her a bus pass though, you think that's a good idea as a gift?lol

I'm already getting overprotective, all this for a random chick

If some random stranger bought me buspass, id be creeped out tbh. Just say hello to her before shes taken. The worst thing that can happen is she will laugh at you and you will become her stalker :)

Nah I prefer the long chase.

But yo just realized this ain't the anonymous section, what wizardry is this? Man just confessed
everything :hemad:

T

Tokio

you are probably scared to get rejected....let me tell you what is worse, never asking and thinking about what IF she would've said yes or not.

If some random stranger bought me buspass, id be creeped out tbh. Just say hello to her before shes taken. The worst thing that can happen is she will laugh at you and you will become her stalker :)

Would a stranger asking you for lunch be less creepy?lol I shall keep my creepy idea's to
myself :damsel:

you are probably scared to get rejected....let me tell you what is worse, never asking and thinking about what IF she would've said yes or not.

The longer the wait, the more intense it :uCkf6mf: Trust me never go for instant gratification.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Would a stranger asking you for lunch be less creepy?lol I shall keep my creepy idea's to
myself :damsel:

Lunch sounds less creepy than buspass. I don't know, gift from stranger would make me suspect either tracking device or sixir. But lunch or coffee seems cute

Status
Not open for further replies.