What percentage of somalis speak Arabic in your opinion

What percentage of somalis speak Arabic in your opinion?

• 0-10%

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • 10-20%

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • 20-30%

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • 50%

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • More than 50%

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • More than 50%

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Thats a cap. somali population in the arab world never exceeded half a million. 2 million kulahaa. Nigga is hallucinating-

2 million is the lowest estimate before the war.

Yemen had an open-border policy and it was very easy to access from Bosasso.

Unlike yourself, I’ve actually been there so I’m talking from experience.

What percentage of somalis speaks at least basic conversational Arabic (A2-B1 level or more) back home and in the diaspora? By basic i mean giving directions, buying or selling stuff, describing surroundings, ordering food etc
Whenever i meet Arabs they tell me about all the somalis they meet who spoke Arabic ( abroad not just in their home countries) and they believe all somalis speak Arabic fluently. Back in the days Somalia had Arabic schools, Somali schools, Italian schools and English schools. i think all govt schools in Somalia taught a bit of arabic (just like most schools teach English as a foreign language) so graduating from a somali school would make you basic or intermediate depending on your personal effort or even fluent for those who studied everything in Arabic. I'm not sure if they still teach it Arabic as a foreign language today. It seems our current president Hassan Sheikh doesn't speak Arabic or at least isn't fluent enough so he used English while visiting Egypt and some members of his delegations had headphones to hear translations. Sheikh sharif on the other hand was fluent
in Somalia? probably around the same amount who speak english but its definitely more because of dugsi