What qualities make woman beautiful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Wait, I thought you was a girl
lol I am girl. But I was thinking how some women become more beautiful as you get to know them (relative, friends, community members). I doubt their physical features changes much, so it must be down to qualities?

F

Forfon

lol I am girl. But I was thinking how some women become more beautiful as you get to know them (relative, friends, community members). I doubt their physical features changes much, so it must be down to qualities?

So, do you like girls?

F

Forfon

It depends how you define "like". There are many things that I like and there are some girls who I like just because they are funny, inspiring, kind, etc..

Okay good answer,

Are you attracted to females?

Lily

Okay good answer,

Are you attracted to females?
Lool I would say some girls are attractive. But would I wana have tongue tagging contest. hell naw. lol im not lesbain. What about you gorgon?, do you like girls in lesbo way?

F

Forfon

Lool I would say some girls are attractive. But would I wana have tongue tagging contest. hell naw. lol im not lesbain. What about you gorgon?, do you like girls in lesbo way?

Well.. I know an attractive women when I see one. I can't help but check her out. But doesn't make a lesbo

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Happy go lucky people of any gender are the shit.

Those are the people I prefer to be around, they are precious gems and only add to your life.

Lily

Happy go lucky people of any gender are the shit.

Those are the people I prefer to be around, they are precious gems and only add to your life.
omg me too. They make you feel like life is worth living. simple and stress-free life :cool::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.