What qualities make woman beautiful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
What makes a woman beautiful is if she prefers a 3-5-2 over a 4-2-3-1 cos the 3-5-2 provides wing backs who will go around the back and whip it in with style, and plus you need a lot of stamina to go down with a 3-5-2.

T

Tokio

What makes a woman beautiful is if she prefers a 3-5-2 over a 4-2-3-1 cos the 3-5-2 provides wing backs who will go around the back and whip it in with style, and plus you need a lot of stamina to go down with a 3-5-2.
This is when you know you have to take a break from fifa :deadmanny:

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<

I can't make sense of these numbers.. lool what do they mean??

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
This is when you know you have to take a break from fifa :deadmanny:

One weekend I went on a binge and played FIFA and and FM for like 16 hours and when I went to bed my dad told me I was reciting formations and talking about signing a 16 year old Polish wonder kid in my sleep.

:jcoleno:

I still don't believe my dad. Odeyga was trying to banter me off.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP

:ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: Some of us like the ultra attacking 4-2-4 type

Status
Not open for further replies.