What sites other than Somalispot do you guys visit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
This is getting ridiculous. I have heard about the no music thing, but even that freaked me out... But now no movies?

umma.png

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
No wonder they shit on Somalis. Faraaxs having way too much fun outside as they peer through their window curtains.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Daaamn that site is weird. They are even praising Al Qaeda in there :faysalwtf:

Their kids are goods at schools, really families who don't have TV at home.

Really? Every single wahabbi I know is some former druggie/gang member with an iq of 80. There is that rare engineering student though

Daaamn that site is weird. They are even praising Al Qaeda in there :faysalwtf:

Really? Every single wahabbi I know is some former druggie/gang member with an iq of 80. There is that rare engineering student though

Don't generalize some of them are very good at schools

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
@Mohamud
''Have a serious talk with your father and have him contact the girls father but you have to really dress it up to convince the both of them. Yall can get married and still stay under your parents care. Y'all see each other on the weekend like y'all are going to do anyway if y'all don't control yourselves. She will be halal for you and you for her and yall won't have to sneak around. The only problem is getting the support of both sets of parents.''

:drakelaugh: They are only 15 and the girl barely knows the Somali teen, yet someone thought this was a good idea :mjlol:

We have all had awkward moments in our early teen years. I remember I stalked a girl's fb and accidentally liked her 4 year old picture without even knowing

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
la hawla that's awkward as f*ck. but yeah fam i got cringy as f*ck high school experiences that haunt me in the shower :sheed:

all that regret just comes back with a vengeance.

la hawla that's awkward as f*ck. but yeah fam i got cringy as f*ck high school experiences that haunt me in the shower :sheed:

all that regret just comes back with a vengeance.
are you me??? i swear I'm the same way. i cringeeee when ever i think of awkward high school moments. had to delete my social media and start over because the shit i used to post in high school was too embarrassing.:jcoleno:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Wish I could go back and tell younger me what a fucboi I was and not to expose my shit like that :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending