What Somali-ajnabi pairings do you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
@Cauli

My bad, that's the only one. I found a whole album of Somali-Italian weddings in 1960's and 1970's, but they are grandmothers and grandparents now, therefore I won't post them because some of the guys here are childish/autistic and would ridicule them.

Look how this brother is happy, I think he did a Macron (like the French President) maashallah.

aren't these two both somali

Screenshot_2019-02-28-20-23-45~2.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Kodeen I’m going to qashin rate you all the way to Pluto. All of my qashin rates are from him

What’s your problem, waryaa

Cause you have shit opinions my sister. I thought you were beesha blighty, but you're a Swedish invader. May Allah rid us of you fobs after the 29th of March. Aameen

I’m very feminine

Stop chatting xaar

Maybe in appearance. Even then I am skeptical, but I will take your word for it. In spirit however you are extremely masculine. Wallahi I don't know how to articulate it, but a lot of Somali and madow girls are niggas with pussy. It also extends to other inner-city groups, but not to the same extent. It's not necessarily a bad thing I guess. You (minus the gaal stuff), @HalimaJ and @halwa are the most accurate representation of Xalimos I know in real life. You guys walk around with the proverbial strap-on

I have an aunt who married and divorced a gaal French man (with whom she had two children) and later married an Iraqi man (with whom she had another two children with). I also have another aunt who married an cadaan revert (she's still married mashallah with six kids but he won't let her ever take them to Somalia). I also have a cousin who's married to a Yemeni woman and I know of a faraax who was in this long-term relationship with this cadaan women (don't know if they're still dating, though). My hooyo's sister was also married for a short period of time to an Egyptian man (he cheated on her, lol). However, I feel like Somalis marrying out are definitely isolated cases; for every Somali I know that's been with an ajnabi, I know like twenty more that haven't, lol. Also, I notice these marriages have a disproportionate divorce rate, probably because the faraax/xalimo weren't entirely sure of what mess they were getting themselves in. I don't have anything specifically against marrying out but smart people marry people who're most similar to them---in terms of diin, dhaqan, iyo qabiil.
Im telling these xalimos just that.markey ajaanib taan afar dambiro kudohood kula kali yihiin, dhaqan yaableh bey lasoo bixi. Waa dad xayawaanada lasiman gabigood, oo wada stress iyo dhaqan xumo heyso

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
There is this cute couple I know. African American man and Somali women. I can’t even try to hate them, wallahi they love each other so much. He learned Somali for her, and takes his kids to school and dugsi everyday. Very charismatic man, his wife is a sweet woman. A little shy, but nice. I ship them can’t even lie.

Muji

VIP
Maybe in appearance. Even then I am skeptical, but I will take your word for it. In spirit however you are extremely masculine. Wallahi I don't know how to articulate it, but a lot of Somali and madow girls are niggas with pussy. It also extends to other inner-city groups, but not to the same extent. It's not necessarily a bad thing I guess. You (minus the gaal stuff), @HalimaJ and @halwa are the most accurate representation of Xalimos I know in real life. You guys walk around with the proverbial strap-on

Lol you’re a weak man walal

You’re also suffering from internalised hate. I guess that’s what being a half-bred gets you.

Status
Not open for further replies.