What The Hell Are American Homes Made Out Of???

It depends on the condition of the house. The house I’m in right now is getting hit with category 4 hurricane and you cant even hear the winds outside.

AbdiFreedom

Zookeeper
Staff Member
That's an attic and there's no flooring there in most homes. Typically, just insulation and drywall. Look at the ladder behind her lol. Why isn't she supervising her child? Why was the child in there? Blacks, smh.

That's an attic and there's no flooring there in most homes. Typically, just insulation and drywall. Look at the ladder behind her lol. Why isn't she supervising her child? Why was the child in there? Blacks, smh.
tf is wrong with you? who would have predicted falling through the attic? the people who built the house are entirely to blame

Plywood I think

1727413616703.png

Sxb my parent own three house. one is for 1970 its a nice two story brick that house built like a tank. The second house is from the 1999 that house built good but . The third house is built 2012 it paper thin you can hear your dooso across the house:damn:

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
tf is wrong with you? who would have predicted falling through the attic? the people who built the house are entirely to blame
There’s nothing to blame the constructors for, this type of an attic isn’t meant to be entered without extreme precaution (walking on the wooden beams and not on the pink insulation). There’s no floor because it’s not a proper attic, just extra space created for air circulation.

There’s nothing to blame the constructors for, this type of an attic isn’t meant to be entered without extreme precaution (walking on the wooden beams and not on the pink insulation). There’s no floor because it’s not a proper attic, just extra space created for air circulation.
How do you know its not a regular attic?

Trending

Latest posts