What The Hell Is Wrong With Chunkz 💀

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Even a kiss at the end?
Originally I didn't care but I'm seeing comments saying that she was married holy shit I feel bad for the husband if it is true :damn:

This is why we need to round up a few hundred incels, pay them off and get them to storm Twitter and change our PR. I’m telling y’all Incels have their uses as they’re can be easily blinded and manipulated for yourself

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
Even a kiss at the end?
Originally I didn't care but I'm seeing comments saying that she was married holy shit I feel bad for the husband if it is true :damn:
If she's married she should have refused wtf. I think somali women in general should avoid inappropriate contact.

World

VIP
Even a kiss at the end?
They’re just saying she’s married to try make the situation look worse

Based

VIP
He didn’t get acknowledged not once
A189B86B-24AB-4E73-923A-914D4BD3B8D0.jpeg

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Don’t know how people treat celebrities like they’re special this chunkz guy kills me he’s famous himself but hes begging for attention from these rappers and footballers

Overweight , ugly , sweating in a club because your overweight and wearing fake jewellery also add wearing a durag while having a receding hairline . O shit forget singing to another man wallahi this chunky dude is a loser . BIGGEST L o shit forget the loser light skin rnb women beater doesn't even acknowledge you .

PATHETIC

download (1).jpeg

He’s giving off Khaniis vibes. It’s a shame he uses the Muslim title to gain clout and prestige but he’s committing sins out in public. This brother needs to be stopped before he shames us Somalis 🤦🏾‍♂️