What to do when you bored??

Status
Not open for further replies.
These days I try to sleep.
But on a regular basis I read on things I find to be interesting. Recently i picked up on the principle-implementation gap and it's widespread affects on minority communities in America. There's also the psychological aspect to it, as with how widespread education has become there's more and more strata's making it more difficult to pinpoint why the phenomena exists. I highly recommend reading up on it.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Whenever I get bored I try to be productive. I try to rearrange my room, the living room, reorganize the bathrooms. Or I put on my headphones and go for a run around the neighborhood. If it's cold outside and snowing I will just read a book or watch a documentary.

lush

>,,<
Whenever I get bored I try to be productive. I try to rearrange my room, the living room, reorganize the bathrooms. Or I put on my headphones and go for a run around the neighborhood. If it's cold outside and snowing I will just read a book or watch a documentary.

I actually rearranged my bedroom the other day.. even got new bed.. it felt like I was sleeping in a hotel :banderas:

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Again????

When did I insult you the first time??... was it that time when I asked you to make a wish :siilaanyolaugh:

:feedme:I'll become pedo for the night to see hyena twerk for us
Honey ,that hyena has a lot of futo to shake. I wonder how much he cost?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
if i'm in public, i people watch

if i'm alone with access to technology of some sort i tend to watch youtube videos and/or go on this forum and a few others and every now and then i'll watch an obscure comedy special i haven't seen before

if i'm alone without access to technology :manny:

shitty day for me i guess

N

NaomiHoney

Well at work read loads of studies and journals
At home i turn up the music and get turnt

lush

>,,<
Well at work read loads of studies and journals
At home i turn up the music and get turnt

Yes yes!!.... loool I have make to sure the door is locked before anyone catches me dancing like hamester high on heroin :lolbron:

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
:hmm::hmm:
Yes yes!!.... loool I have make to sure the door is locked before anyone catches me dancing like hamester high on heroin :lolbron:
You know the drill. I always get caught in the middle of my dance routine.:jcoleno: I try to play it off but I could see the look of disgust on my family members face.

Status
Not open for further replies.