What values do Somalis have?

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
We’re hospitable to non-Somalis though
Exactly its sad how a somali goes somewhere in somalia and meets fellow somalis who are genetically the same as him but be riddled wth bullets cause "he is different clan" but when non somali comes they lick their boots and act like docile donkeys.

Exactly its sad how a somali goes somewhere in somalia and meets fellow somalis who are genetically the same as him but be riddled wth bullets cause "he is different clan" but when non somali comes they lick their boots and act like docile donkeys.
We value our own clan a lot more than other people. Pretty bad when you want to create a country consisting of different clans.

Aseer

VIP
We value our own clan a lot more than other people. Pretty bad when you want to create a country consisting of different clans.
Everyone wants to play leader and make their little clan state. I cringe when I see these guys flexing their shitty clan cities and trying to dunk on other shitty clan cities just cause a clan they dont like owns it. Its like fucking monkeys arguing that their xaar is better than the other monkeys xaar, they are all fucking retards.

Aseer

VIP
Not really it’s like you’ll be targeted randomly
Thats literally what happens say I go to some random tuulo in south mudug I could be sitting down drinking shah and some people would pull up on me and kill me on the spot.

Thats literally what happens say I go to some random tuulo in south mudug I could be sitting down drinking shah and some people would pull up on me and kill me on the spot.
You are contradicting yourself I’m talking about hospitality no one reaches us a random Somali will help out of Somalinimo