What video games are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ratchet and clank :mjlol:my brother judges me hard whenever I play this game :drakelaugh:I love it, I used to play since I was lil. I play it for the nostalgic feeling :pachah1:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
This is why I could never get into zelda :pacspit::jcoleno:

I'm going to try emulators for the old ones tbh
if u havent played ocarina u need to get on that asap cuz it's the goat. this new one might just as tho from what i'm seeing obamadatazz

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I have a wii and an old 64, das it :meleshame:

I don't even care for most of nintendos catalogue :jcoleno: nacala why do they constantly recycle their titles
"Constantly recycle" kulaha
Nintendo = innovation :comeon:
Within the span of two years you get a Zelda game focused on stopping the moon from crashing into the earth within a three day time limit, and one that focuses on sailing and cartoon graphics.
"Recycle" :pacspit:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
if u havent played ocarina u need to get on that asap cuz it's the goat. this new one might just as tho from what i'm seeing obamadatazz
I reserved a copy for tomorrow :ahh:
Second best reviewed game of all time after Ocarina of time, just by one point :banderas:
This will be a fateful day

Tramo

"Constantly recycle" kulaha
Nintendo = innovation :comeon:
Within the span of two years you get a Zelda game focused on stopping the moon from crashing into the earth within a three day time limit, and one that focuses on sailing and cartoon graphics.
"Recycle" :pacspit:
walahi thats so true. the only one that was a recycle of sorts was twilight princess. even then it had some unique shit going on like wolf link and shit

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
walahi thats so true. the only one that was a recycle of sorts was twilight princess. even then it had some unique shit going on like wolf link and shit
Twilight princess was the GOOD kind of recycle. Ocarina of time 2.0, bigger dungeons crazier items deeper story, I appreciate that stuff. As well it was like a 50 hour game with hands down the best set of dungeons in the series :ahh:
Snowpeak Ruins :banderas:

Tramo

Twilight princess was the GOOD kind of recycle. Ocarina of time 2.0, bigger dungeons crazier items deeper story, I appreciate that stuff. As well it was like a 50 hour game with hands down the best set of dungeons in the series :ahh:
Snowpeak Ruins :banderas:
walahi ur my nigga, couldnt have said it better :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.