What Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid??

Mine where:
This version of tmnt was goated tbh

Arthur was peak, too bad the teacher was a khaniis

Ninjago was my all time favourite, it got shit after season 6 tho. It's still running, for 10yrs now lol.

Another goated classic, the comedy is the best I've seen out of a kids show

This guy was my childhood inspiration πŸ’€

https://youtu.be/qLLu7OPimgo?feature=shared
Still rock to this today, baby jake was a real one frrr
I don't remember many cartoons but I will never forget when this show stole my innocence.

Does anyone else remember this?

Last edited:
Pretty much most of the cartoon shows that have so far been mentioned.

I would also like to add Samurai Jack, which is where I got my need to give everyone I care for nicknames (I renamed all my siblings, much to my mothers chagrin)

What do you think of that Mr. Pajama-Wearing, Basket-Face, Slipper-Wielding, Clype-Dreep-Bachle, Gether-Uping-Blate-Maw, Bleathering, Gomeril, Jessie, Oaf-Looking, Schooner, Nyaff, Plookie, Shan, Milk-Drinking, Soy-Faced Shilpit, Mim-Moothed, Sniveling, Worm-Eyed, Hotten-Blaugh, Vile-Stoochie, Cally-Breek-Tattie.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Pretty much most of the cartoon shows that have so far been mentioned.

I would also like to add Samurai Jack, which is where I got my need to give everyone I care for nicknames (I renamed all my siblings, much to my mothers chagrin)

Isn't samurai jack adult swim????

Isn't samurai jack adult swim????
Sky (propably dead by now) used to just bundle everything together, and my parent being none the wiser, only blocked the filth chanells. Some episodes also aired on cartoon Network too, no chance for that nowadays though.

Lostbox

γ€ŒImmortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
View attachment 342141
View attachment 342142
Original Ben 10 was so good.
View attachment 342144
View attachment 342145
View attachment 342146

But the number 1 spot has to be:
View attachment 342147
If someone has not watched the last airbender, I would 100% recommend it. It is still GOATED!!

teen-titans.jpg
images

images

MV5BMTU4MGEyNTItNzg5ZS00ZGU0LTk4NmEtODM0Y2UxYTY2YTUyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

MV5BMGU1Zjg4MDctMmVjZi00OWFlLThmMzQtOWNkOGMzZDdiN2EzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODA4OTIyMzY@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

This send me back
:ahh::banderas:

Trending