What will your retirement place be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to be a rancher in my beloved Alberta.

urban-girl-goes-country-in-southern-alberta-L-6.jpg
alberta-lamb.jpg
ranch-wind-farm-8771.jpg
4-3496-Emerald-Lake-canoeing.jpg
town-of-banff-bow-river-kayak-banff-alberta.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Peaceful life

:banderas:

That's beautiful, I'm gonna steal ur idea.

But yh my retirement place will be away from the city. Somewhere in the woods or whatever

If Somalia was stable I'd retire there and live in the outskirts of xamar or somewhere in mudug

If Somalia doesn't return and still has its temporary title 'a', I'll retire here

Apollo

VIP
a.

10 times more purchasing power and sun all the time.

If you aren't working, why the hell stay in the West?

a.

10 times more purchasing power and sun all the time.

If you aren't working, why the hell stay in the West?

No health care. You will have to leave the country for check ups or when something serious happens and by then it'll be too late. They don't even have morphine and Tylenol 3 if you get injured. Pharmacists there give medication based on the color of the tablet.

Apollo

VIP
No health care. You will have to leave the country for check ups or when something serious happens and by then it'll be too late. They don't even have morphine and Tylenol 3 if you get injured. Pharmacists there give medication based on the color of the tablet.

Just have an emergency fund, for if you get cancer or something you can just fly back to the country you hold citizenship and get treated on their costs.

Lots of people don't have anything and live throughout their 60s and 70s without needing medical treatment.

I can't take you seriously when you are from shitmalia the biggest toilet in the world

Your from there too, please show me the regonized passport distinguishing you from it?

Insulting yourself in the process to get at me is saddening but to be expected, when your arguments is drying quicker than the drought hitting SL :dabcasar:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
By the time I retire Ethiopia have been balkanized and Ogaden is its own state. I'll retire on the outskirts of Jigjiga with 3 Amhara shaqaaloyin ad an Oromo mistress.

If I get cancer or heart problems I still got my Danish passport and I will fly to DK for treatments.

Just have an emergency fund, for if you get cancer or something you can just fly back to the country you hold citizenship and get treated on their costs.

Lots of people don't have anything and live throughout their 60s and 70s without needing medical treatment.

You can't go back to the Western country you lived in to get health care. You have to be there for a number of days, for instance 182 days out of 365.

Status
Not open for further replies.