What will your retirement place be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the time I retire Ethiopia have been balkanized and Ogaden is its own state. I'll retire on the outskirts of Jigjiga with 3 Amhara shaqaaloyin ad an Oromo mistress.

If I get cancer or heart problems I still got my Danish passport and I will fly to DK for treatments.

The only thing you will return to is to concentration camp with the stamp approval of Pia Kjærsgaard herself :farole:

At that point the Nazi-party has taken control if the rapid right-wing grows now is any indicator as immigrants continue to fail to integrate, or they simply restrict access to healthcare for newcomers from foreign countries like they did for kontakthjælpen :yacadiim:

waraabe

Your superior
Your from there too, please show me the regonized passport distinguishing you from it?

Insulting yourself in the process to get at me is saddening but to be expected, when your arguments is drying quicker than the drought hitting SL :dabcasar:

Drought no famine tho :hahaidiot:

Somaliland is independent alhamudilah with or without recognition

Apollo

VIP
You can't go back to the Western country you lived in to get health care. You have to be there for a number of days, for instance 182 days out of 365.

In most EU countries, a citizen can return any day he wants and get treated instantly.

Some insurances that are super cheap even allow for you to get treated in nearby country like the UAE and send the bill to Europe, lol. [I know of cases that did this].

Drought no famine tho :hahaidiot:

Somaliland is independent alhamudilah with or without recognition

That is not what the words means, you're an autonomous region on the same level of Puntland or any other federal member state, nothing more or less and the federalization process will diminish your ability to claim independence because before your could atlas claim not having a partner to negotiate with.

You're like the wife who has separated for a long time but not divorced and your man is soon to claim you again :fittytousand:

Apollo

VIP
Don't insult me. You can kindly leave me out of your bemistressed and multiwived Somali fantasies. I'm not planning on retiring in the hell that is horn. Shoot even my parents aren't.

Hyperbole much.

Somalia is far from hell if you have an above average income. You get way more bang for your buck.

When they find out you're a Westerner, you get charged way more for everything, including internet and phone plans. Those things are supposed to have a set price.

waraabe

Your superior
Don't insult me. You can kindly leave me out of your bemistressed and multiwived Somali fantasies. I'm not planning on retiring in the hell that is horn. Shoot even my parents aren't.
:faysalwtf::dead:

But if we don't develop our lands who will , it is a never ending cycle :francis:

waraabe

Your superior
That is not what the words means, you're an autonomous region on the same level of Puntland or any other federal member state, nothing more or less and the federalization process will diminish your ability to claim independence because before your could atlas claim not having a partner to negotiate with.

You're like the wife who has separated for a long time but not divorced and your man is soon to claim you again :fittytousand:

Lol look at this desperation . SL has a bigger budget then Somalia and your barren little provence of puntland

Apollo

VIP
Yeah nope. Thanks.

You could just say that you wouldn't want to retire there instead of denigrating the whole country as ''hell''. The 1% in Somalia lead a lifestyle that is significantly better than yours probably.

But if we don't develop our lands who will , it is a never ending cycle :francis:

For once I agree with you, these children acting like they are lilly-white with same claim to the foreign land as the other
cadaan.

Europe, canada or the US don't need you and are electing politicians elected on their hatred for muslims, refugees and immigrants, true home is back home who need your talents the brain-drain is harming it.

Lol look at this desperation . SL has a bigger budget then Somalia and your barren little provence of puntland

That is impress and shows the need for improvement, but you didn't refute my points. You nothing more an autonomous region legally or practically :faysalwtf:

I guess ignoring reality is a SL speciality :ayaanswag:

Bohol

VIP
Perhaps somewhere in the coast like Maydh. A nice air conditioned villa and the clean beaches nearby.

isCiJ2S.jpg

waraabe

Your superior
That is impress and shows the need for improvement, but you didn't refute my points. You nothing more an autonomous region legally or practically :faysalwtf:

I guess ignoring reality is a SL speciality :ayaanswag:

Lol come back to me when your president or anyone of your leaders can step inside Somaliland

VixR

Veritas
You could just say that you wouldn't want to retire there instead of denigrating the whole country as ''hell''. The 1% in Somalia lead a lifestyle that is significantly better than yours probably.
What a joke. You mean the 1% of an impoverished, mindnumbingly corrupt country. I would rather be middleclass here all my life and never break that mold, than be one-percenter in Somalia.

As if money is all there is to life. I don't need to enumerate the perks of living over here vs there.

It's the truth with no chaser, not denigration. If you can retire there, more power to you, I've seen old uncles and aunties that have bc they want to die on its soil, but my attachment and sentiment cannot be compared to theirs.

I'm willing to pitch in my share from what I accumulate during my lifetime towards those who would do that sort of work, and I would probably give it lipservice despite what I may think, but life is meant to be lived. I'm pursuing my own ends. If I get to the point where I could adopt orphans or preferably if there's some kind of student sponsorship program, I would give my home and resources, but that's about it. I watched ppl go gray over obsessing over the futile politics of the country. That will not be me.

Status
Not open for further replies.