What Would You Do If Your Child Was Gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

People from around the world answer.

I'd take his ass to baadiyo, where he'd learn to speak the language of the animals.
Nigga goin get 5 in the morning, head into the camp, and wake them animals up for their walk.
He won't return them until maqrib, and after a few years, aqalka ayaam baxadoo quruxley ah u keeni.
If that doesn't work out, i think islam approves it if i kill him. Shit, better to die young and go to jannah than suffer in jahanaba

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I'm glad there are no Somalis on the video. They would embarrass us with their backward 15th century views.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The first chick said "you can't do anything about it because it's not a decision he makes", but that isn't true. It's a choice to give into temptation and act on your feelings. :camby:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Many Somalis are hypocrites. There are many straight Somalis who have had same sex sexual encounters.
How's that possible?. Once you sleep with the same sex then you're automatically gay. There's no backsies (no pun intended)

Hafez

VIP
But most Arabs are secretly gay. That would be a vacation for the gay.:hova:
Wallah they're not. We kiss and hold hands but it's not in a gay way. It's just normal friendship.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-12109-1366673254-1.gif

:wtfguccimane:

This isn't the first time that you've made this absurd claim. What do you base this stat on?

Didn't Games expose himself putting up gay ads? And he is the most anti gay contributor on a Somali forum I've ever seen.

Many Somali gays are homophobes; homophobes are closeted gays

Status
Not open for further replies.