What Would You Do If Your Child Was Gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
@AbdiJohnson I've been told he's one of my folks and maybe you understood it in a wrong way. You guys think we're gay but you're gay, gay boy. We just show brotherhood affection you misunderstood us.
Laughing-then-stops-laugh-GIF.gif

I'm challenging your claims, is that havoc?

You're bringing up bullshit from yesterday to create another shitstorm on Somalispot. What does the % of homosexual Somalis you dont agree with have to do with false reporting using mod resources?

You like to create chaos on here. We're not stupid

I figured you out weeks ago. It's too bad others haven't. You're the leader in creating chaos here than you quietly leave to watch what you started to grow from the sidelines.

Yes. I do have facts. Life experiences.

Most homophobes are gay according to research (80-90%) and almost all Somali men have an unhealthy homophobic obsession with gays.

Hafez

VIP
I figured you out weeks ago. It's too bad others haven't. You're the leader in creating chaos here than you quietly leave to watch what you started to grow from the sidelines.

Yes. I do have facts. Life experiences.

Most homophobes are gay according to research (80-90%) and almost all Somali men have an unhealthy homophobic obsession with gays.
Most researches are bullshit according to researches.

We have an unhealthy obsession with gays because it is against our religion. I'm waiting on actual facts from you. What else do you have besides life experience?

So according to your life experience, 50% of all Somali men, millions and millions in total are gay. When I say you are incompetent I'm actually being nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.