What Would You Do?

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
You've met this perfect girl on holiday in Somalia, but she lives in America and you live in Saudi Arabia, you don't know too much about her other than obviously what she tells you and when you saw each other but you strongly think she isn't a fake. She's very attractive, religious, kind and a little miskeen I.e perfect, but would you travel across Earth to marry and investigate this women whom you barely know? What would you do?

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
You've met this perfect girl on holiday in Somalia, but she lives in America and you live in Saudi Arabia, you don't know too much about her other than obviously what she tells you and when you saw each other but you strongly think she isn't a fake. She's very attractive, religious, kind and a little miskeen I.e perfect, but would you travel across Earth to marry and investigate this women whom you barely know? What would you do?
Do you have a saudi passport

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
Ik her bro she was at my crib the other night. It’s a evil world man and I’m just looking out for you.

SaMale

It's literally will I trust my gut or go by logic, logic is telling me I'm an idiot.

Internet Nomad

Women from the western world automatically have a body count of ten plus. Every birthday after twenty it increases by 5.

Honestly bro you just need to find some redpill brothers and all move into a place together without women as a distraction.

You should all also go on nofap so you niggas are just horny all the time.

I learnt this all from myron Gaines btw.

Internet Nomad

In all seriousness if you have the time and money to chase a girl across the world then do it.

cause you don’t wanna be 20+ years in the future thinking about the one who got away.

SaMale

It's literally will I trust my gut or go by logic, logic is telling me I'm an idiot.
And also, I was secretly obsessed with this girl for a year before randomly bumping into her after getting over her, it was weird, i was super isolated she was in the background of the most randomn barely viewed video and yea I had no life and fell in love and randomnly I see her life is crazy.

Khaemwaset

VIP
But I barely know her. I'm risking money, stress and family reputation if for some reason i couldn't marry her Cos she's secretly mad. Saudi to America for a women is gambling.
Don't gamble too hard but if you see an opportunity don't think about it too much

SaMale

In all seriousness if you have the time and money to chase a girl across the world then do it.

cause you don’t wanna be 20+ years in the future thinking about the one who got away.
This is the one thing that bugs me. The only thing stopping me is the fear of being played and wondering if its worth the risk of crushing my younger teen self.

SaMale

She's impossible for me to forget since I saw her. But I was so scared of fumbling her that the convo was dead in somalia, even tho she gave me her number and seemed interested, the texting is also zero. f*ck life bro, I was simping last year and now I could possibly have the girl I simped for.

Khaemwaset

VIP
She's impossible for me to forget since I saw her. But I was so scared of fumbling her that the convo was dead in somalia, even tho she gave me her number and seemed interested, the texting is also zero. f*ck life bro, I was simping last year and now I could possibly have the girl I simped for.
Don't be like me do it gang

First of all there is no such thing as the "You've met this perfect girl". I would council you to dispel such silly and outright dangerous notions.

As for your hypothesis, I would invest my time and money, if the risks were proportional to what I stood to gain.
Under this risk/reward assessment; crossing the seven oceans, spending untold money, risking a stray bullet from the American Maddow, all for one stranger of a woman is not proportional.

I was in this situation after her student exchange programme ended. The lame star crossed lovers whom will surmount all odds, soon turns into a logistical nightmare, every visit you will have to pay hundreds for a place to stay, travelling expenses, gifts for families etc.

The strange places and faces will quickly wear you out, if she does not first.

Are attractive, chaste, religious, maskeen girls whom are kind hearted in such a low supply in Saudi?

Be careful that you are not being mastered by the one eyed cyclops from your lower regions.

SaMale

Don't be like me do it gang
I will. I have to, she's literally the most beautiful female I've laid eyes on it's insane.
Tall skinny but not skinny were it counts. Mariin and slim nose with big lips, and on top of that she seems miskeen, if I don't ill regret it till the day I die.

Trending

Latest posts