what would you name your future sons in shaa allah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
not in somali it's not

thats why yall niggas need to step ur af somali game up if u wanna give ur kids a somali name before u f*ck up their name :lol:
It is spelled Adaan though, You put two A's when its a long a. And it doesn't matter what its called in Somali, Because its not correct. I have lived my whole life in Somalia I know how to spell.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
It is spelled Adaan though, You put two A's when its a long a. And it doesn't matter what its called in Somali, Because its not correct. I have lived my whole life in Somalia I know how to spell.
wait, do u mean adnaan?

for adam in somali, the 2 a's come before the d not after...Aadan

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Caydiid is a very nice name given it's meaning. It's a shame that a failed slain warlord comes to mind when it is mentioned.

It's still on the list though.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Caydiid is a very nice name given it's meaning. It's a shame that a failed slain warlord comes to mind when it is mentioned.

>name your kid galaeri
>raise him to be a Cushitic supremacist
>:lolbron:

Out of Isaaq, Daarood and Hawiye only the Daarood can name their sons Caydiid without people feeling a certain way or assuming certain things for the time being.

Galaeri

Out of Isaaq, Daarood and Hawiye only the Daarood can name their sons Caydiid without people feeling a certain way or assuming certain things for the time being.

That's very true. I like the name. It's definitely still on the list.

Galaeri

>name your kid galaeri
>raise him to be a Cushitic supremacist
>:lolbron:

Trigger Oromos when you explain the name to them. :russsmug:

It is now officially on the list kkk.

My first born will be maxamed, and the second born Gaalaeri. :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.