What y’all think

How to eradicate qabil 101 :

. Any qabil centred Twitter or any social media pages the owner should be locked for 50 to 70 years plus .

. Qabil talks being banned and fines being issued out and said person being monitored by the police .

. qabil based corruption ( all forms ) . The offender should be sentenced to a public slashing than execution . Both public

Any form of qabil based disputes both parties will be served with execution depending on the severity of the situation .

qabil does have its good perks with funding one another’s business aspirations . So how
about adopting japans family company culture mixed in with family loyalty instead of being loyal based on qabil lines

I know this might never work out but I believe if I was the head of state in Somalia I would have implemented these laws and gone to killing any form of danger to this country .

. Any qabil centred Twitter or any social media pages the owner should be locked for 50 to 70 years plus .

. Qabil talks being banned and fines being issued out and said person being monitored by the police .

. qabil based corruption ( all forms ) . The offender should be sentenced to a public slashing than execution . Both public

Any form of qabil based disputes both parties will be served with execution depending on the severity of the situation .

qabil does have its good perks with funding one another’s business aspirations . So how
about adopting japans family company culture mixed in with family loyalty instead of being loyal based on qabil lines

I know this might never work out but I believe if I was the head of state in Somalia I would have implemented these laws and gone to killing any form of danger to this country .
Matthew Broderick Jewish GIF

attash

Amaan Duule
You are not the first person who thought of revolutionizing the culture of a country through brutal force. Communist countries have tried to do these kinds of things countless times and they always end up in mass killings that make the citizenry hate the government.

We should adopt subtler approaches like banning officials from hiring relatives, disarming clan militias, and disempowering clan elders and transferring their powers to official state courts.

Essentially depoliticize qabiil. As time goes on and the nation becomes wealthier, qabiil may become irrelevant and people will look upon their qabiils the way Scots look at their clans.

All of this is easier said than done. The reason why Somali politicians are qabiilists is because you need qabiil to survive in politics, if you don't have anyone backing you, you won't get anywhere. So implementing these measures will be very difficult.

You are not the first person who thought of revolutionizing the culture of a country through brutal force. Communist countries have tried to do these kinds of things countless times and they always end up in mass killings that make the citizenry hate the government.

We should adopt subtler approaches like banning officials from hiring relatives, disarming clan militias, and disempowering clan elders and transferring their powers to official state courts.

Essentially depoliticize qabiil. As time goes on and the nation becomes wealthier, qabiil may become irrelevant and people will look upon their qabiils the way Scots look at their clans.

All of this is easier said than done. The reason why Somali politicians are qabiilists is because you need qabiil to survive in politics, if you don't have anyone backing you, you won't get anywhere. So implementing these measures will be very difficult.

If we had oil money like the saudis wallahi no doubt qabil would cease to exist . You are right having a more kinder approach always works and would not cause enmity amongst the common man

Nin123

Hunted
VIP

Qabil is part of being Somali so how can you eradicate it? Perhaps your qabil is langaab?

Ethnicity = ethnicity. Not a polity with shared aims. Once you understand this the next stage of human evolution is open to you.

But anyway back to your point about qabil 80 years later.

I ain’t wasting my time on some one who’s obviously not right in the head .

Stop ignoring my other response and get some help it will do you miracles I’m sure

Take a trip back home then you'll understand how it works. Our people and qabiil are one. f*ck even qabyaalad. How do you think people get their votes in its all through qabiil

Last edited:
Take a trip back home then you'll understand how it works. Our people and qabiil are one. f*ck even qabyaalad dude. How do you think people get their votes in its all through qabiil

The end goal when I made this list was seperate avail from the people by force

There is no need to resort to totalitarian methods. I said it before and I'll say it again, leaders must incentvize economic development, built infastructure, establish law and order, tackle famine ect. As the living standards of Somalis rise, people will care less about qabil.

Ask yourself why diaspora Somalis give no fucks about qabil? Because its worthless outside of Somalia since it doesn't benefit you.

There is no need to resort to totalitarian methods. I said it before and I'll say it again, leaders must incentvize economic development, built infastructure, establish law and order, tackle famine ect. As the living standards of Somalis rise, people will care less about qabil.

Ask yourself why diaspora Somalis give no fucks about qabil? Because its worthless outside of Somalia since it doesn't benefit you.
Who said diaspora somalis don't care about qabils, who do you think are funding all the clan wars and paying the mag?