what your Internet speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
The only things high Mbps speed is useful for is torrents and gaming.

With regular browsing activity you won't notice a difference between 20 and 100.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I5 chip, Couple of 970s, Asus Maximus Formula 7 board & Samsung evo 850.
Your computer and Internet
:banderas:
I have an i5-3330 / 8gb / r9 290 in the UK but currently I'm using a laptop. Which is OK.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
giphy.gif
:what1:

Lie about internet speed? :urgh:

Your computer and Internet
:banderas:
I have an i5-3330 / 8gb / r9 290 in the UK but currently I'm using a laptop. Which is OK.

Had this build for a couple years now so its nothing overly special anymore. Theres already mad new CPU's & GPU's that are faster and better and Ill probably look to build something new end of this year or early 2017.

Lostbox

VIP
Had this build for a couple years now so its nothing overly special anymore. Theres already mad new CPU's & GPU's that are faster and better and Ill probably look to build something new end of this year or early 2017.
Your build can last you 2 more years still really good for today standard but I recommend you wait next year because that when the new high end GPU are coming out. Soma are still coming out this year that he low and mid range but they nothing compared to next year release.

Your build can last you 2 more years still really good for today standard but I recommend you wait next year because that when the new high end GPU are coming out. Soma are still coming out this year that the low and mid range but they nothing compared to next year

Yeah Im waiting on that Pascal GPU slated for end of 2016 or early 2017 then Ill build around that. Plus that gives it time for DDR4 to mature & maybe even the introduction of M.2 SSD's?

Lostbox

VIP
Yeah Im waiting on that Pascal GPU slated for end of 2016 or early 2017 then Ill build around that. Plus that gives it time for DDR4 to mature & maybe even the introduction of M.2 SSD's?
You don't really need both of them . if anything needs upgrade your sdd but your build is mostly good enough. You don't even need the next gpu. If I were you I'll keep my GPU still the price that to drop for the new one's

Status
Not open for further replies.