Whats does your ideal life look like?

Id love to live in the grassy countryside or atleast somewhere with a lot of nature. In a small cottage/house and live there with my 3 cats, idk about kids, I've worked part time kindergarten teacher before for some school project thing and it wasn't that hard but kids can be really annoying so that's a maybe. I would love to try making my own DIY products such as soap bars and Conditioner bars from scratch.

I'd drive to work or work from home.

Her 86m2 is one of my favorite channels since they portray this well. I'd have to order my painting supplies every now and then though this could be a good opportunity to practice painting landscapes. I'd wear pretty nightgowns and diracs since they're so comfortable.

I'd try new Hobbies every now and then like wood carving or something

I'd have my own garden and grow strawberries which I would make jam and milkshakes from

I'd get a bunch of books and read them whilst drinking a cup of tea and that would be my life until I die of old age
cc815dcbccfd146d6d4a34c7fc881c41.jpg
558ccfb1aa152ff132b9863849fd5e1a.jpg

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

โœช๐™‰๐™ค๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œโœช
Id love to live in the grassy countryside or atleast somewhere with a lot of nature. In a small cottage/house and live there with my 3 cats, idk about kids, I've worked part time kindergarten teacher before for some school project thing and it wasn't that hard but kids can be really annoying so that's a maybe. I would love to try making my own DIY products such as soap bars and Conditioner bars from scratch.

Her 86m2 is one of my favorite channels since they portray this well. I'd have to order my painting supplies every now and then though this could be a good opportunity to practice painting landscapes. I'd wear pretty nightgowns and diracs since they're so comfortable.

I'd have my own garden and grow strawberries which I would make jam and milkshakes from

I'd get a bunch of books and read them whilst drinking a cup of tea and that would be my life until I die of old ageView attachment 339401View attachment 339402
This sounds idyllic but wouldnโ€™t you get bored after a while it seems like every day would seem the same.

This sounds idyllic but wouldnโ€™t you get bored after a while it seems like every day would seem the same.
It does a bit, i mean any sort of calm life would be boring after a while that's why I've always thought being a Flight attendant sounds fun since you get to travel the world AND get paid for it

Why donโ€™t you first rent a cottage for a month or two, and do all of the above things you described? If youโ€™re still not bored after those two months, arenโ€™t disturbed by the creepy crawlers, or are comfortable living far away from civilisation, then thatโ€™s the life for you.

All I know is, many of the most disturbing murders in documentaries are usually set in these type of hermitic settings.

Ima need two houses ngl. One in the city and one like this. Big shed near the cottage to do wood work and craft some shit + detatched cabin office with no distractions. Come to the cottage house when I wanna lock in and need quiet, go to the city house when we just wanna do other stuff.

Aseer

A man without a ๐Ÿซ won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Make my own clan and set sail with my 4 wives 1 somali (the leader of the others/my favourite) and 3 ajnabi wives from each continent (for genetic diversity) and I already found the perfect place to settle which is lamu :banderas:
1723996695005.png

1723996714023.png

Obviously this place is a easy xoog with langaab bantus that I will expel later after consolidating power with my offspring and theres no other somali clans to compete with that will one shot my clan in its growth stage and take all my EXP:trumpsmirk:

Oh and last thing I will also bring a celibate/vasectomised euneuch to write a epic about me and a fat book called "futuh al aseer" just glazing me as a awesome forefather and conqueror to future generations that in 100 years be encased in a glass box in aseer museum as the 99.9% somali city of lamu owned by reer aseer marvel and read this awesome book about me and visit my massive tomb as well

:denzelnigga:

Since I moved out of London, I basically live like that.
But my ideal is to be a Kaczynskite like Luke Smith (A funny but retarded "programmer") but I love modern hardware and my comfy remote job too much for that.

Here is Luke being the absolute chad he is in his rural farm estate. He prints his fan mail:ftw9nwa:.

Make my own clan and set sail with my 4 wives 1 somali (the leader of the others/my favourite) and 3 ajnabi wives from each continent (for genetic diversity) and I already found the perfect place to settle which is lamu :banderas:
View attachment 339411
View attachment 339412

Obviously this place is a easy xoog with langaab bantus that I will expel later after consolidating power with my offspring and theres no other somali clans to compete with that will one shot my clan in its growth stage and take all my EXP:trumpsmirk:

Oh and last thing I will also bring a celibate/vasectomised euneuch to write a epic about me and a fat book called "futuh al aseer" just glazing me as a awesome forefather and conqueror to future generations that in 100 years be encased in a glass box in aseer museum as the 99.9% somali city of lamu owned by reer aseer marvel and read this awesome book about me and visit my massive tomb as well

:denzelnigga:
Bruh take me aboard man. I will just chronicle the early shenanigans

:rejoice:

Since I moved out of London, I basically live like that.
But my ideal is to be a Kaczynskite like Luke Smith (A funny but retarded "programmer") but I love modern hardware and my comfy remote job too much for that.

Here is Luke being the absolute chad he is in his rural farm estate. He prints his fan mail:ftw9nwa:.
This man hasn't uploaded in a year. Do you think the feds finally got him?

I'd get a bunch of books and read them whilst drinking a cup of tea and that would be my life until I die of old ageView attachment 339401View attachment 339402
this sounds so cuttee also i love her 86m2 so muchhhh omg