Whats does your ideal life look like?

Bille

Sidii roon Raba og
I'm good with people, and I'm very active person so I'm hoping one day to start a beautiful quiet bed and breakfast stablishment in Eyl. Hosting my guests with a lot of activities like: Hiking, Mountain biking, scuba diving, and fishing in Indian Ocean.

Of course this will be family run bed and breakfast so my wife and my children have the choice to help out if they like it! I'll be also entertaining my guests with tour of the city with a shuttle bus.

IMG_4634.jpeg

A house in ras casyr, with a farm, kids

This man hasn't uploaded in a year. Do you think the feds finally got him?
A blessed Luke Smith enjoyer on SSpot? I would have never thought lol. I am sure the feds have not had any luck, he has lapses and then just comes back like nothing happened.

Did you get one of those Thinkpad machines? I am thinking getting one myself.

You have to be one of the earliest members on here!

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Since I moved out of London, I basically live like that.
But my ideal is to be a Kaczynskite like Luke Smith (A funny but retarded "programmer") but I love modern hardware and my comfy remote job too much for that.

Here is Luke being the absolute chad he is in his rural farm estate. He prints his fan mail:ftw9nwa:.
This guy definitely had past problems with FBI if he is printing his emails πŸ˜‚

A blessed Luke Smith enjoyer on SSpot? I would have never thought lol. I am sure the feds have not had any luck, he has lapses and then just comes back like nothing happened.

Did you get one of those Thinkpad machines? I am thinking getting one myself.

You have to be one of the earliest members on here!
Yeah, I have a Thinkpad but I don't use it often because I also have a desktop computer. The Thinkpad is more of a just in case type of device for me.

Yeah, I have a Thinkpad but I don't use it often because I also have a desktop computer. The Thinkpad is more of a just in case type of device for me.
Good idea, did not think of it that way. I was intending to get it anyways (totally did not think it would give me superpowers :gnzbryw:)

Lead a relatively problem free life.
I'd read up on modern farming & livestock practices.

Ideally I'd have about 4 acres.
I'd grow watermelon, mangoes, bananas,greens & cabbages, basically all the fruits and vegetables I enjoy that I could realistically grow at my spot.

My spot would be in a rural area somewhere in Africa, (country undecided ). I wanna pretty big crib tho, nothin excessive just extremely comfy.

The whole place would run on solar energy & id have a garage full of replacement solar batteries & panels in case some of the equipment began to fail.

My water would come from a well.So I'd be self reliant on that front to.

Non fancy car & truck.
I'd definitely want a boat tho.& maybe a few off-road toys to play with. A big pool & a basketball court next to it.

I'd raise chickens,cows & goats. Use them to fill my meat freezer & supplement my income.

The thought of multiple women livin out this lifestyle with me once moved me - them days are gone.

1 is enough & she'd stay pregnant until every room in the house was occupied (we ain't wasting space). 😎

We'd all help each other out with task to keep the place running as it should, & ignore the peons outside of our gated fortress being subjected to the horrors of a likely world war.

Outside of that & another worldwide disease -
Me & the fam would have life on easy mode.

Niggas breaching my gate gon think it's sweet until they run up on the real gate & get popped in the process.

All that unnecessary sweat energy they puttin out -
tumblr_inline_pcxhioiQeR1w40vem_500.gif

While me & mine chillin

2Nrh.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Id love to live in the grassy countryside or atleast somewhere with a lot of nature. In a small cottage/house and live there with my 3 cats, idk about kids, I've worked part time kindergarten teacher before for some school project thing and it wasn't that hard but kids can be really annoying so that's a maybe. I would love to try making my own DIY products such as soap bars and Conditioner bars from scratch.

I'd drive to work or work from home.

Her 86m2 is one of my favorite channels since they portray this well. I'd have to order my painting supplies every now and then though this could be a good opportunity to practice painting landscapes. I'd wear pretty nightgowns and diracs since they're so comfortable.

I'd try new Hobbies every now and then like wood carving or something

I'd have my own garden and grow strawberries which I would make jam and milkshakes from

I'd get a bunch of books and read them whilst drinking a cup of tea and that would be my life until I die of old ageView attachment 339401View attachment 339402

My ideal life would be me--sitting at the helm of my family- the dowager duchess and my children and their children all around me. My plotting who should marry who- and at the low key- me having a love affair with a French teacher for my children- and walking around the garden talking books.

My ideal life would be me--sitting at the helm of my family- the dowager duchess and my children and their children all around me. My plotting who should marry who- and at the low key- me having a love affair with a French teacher for my children- and walking around the garden talking books.
You live in the wrong time period, would've killed it a couple hundred years back

I'm good with people, and I'm very active person so I'm hoping one day to start a beautiful quiet bed and breakfast stablishment in Eyl. Hosting my guests with a lot of activities like: Hiking, Mountain biking, scuba diving, and fishing in Indian Ocean.

Of course this will be family run bed and breakfast so my wife and my children have the choice to help out if they like it! I'll be also entertaining my guests with tour of the city with a shuttle bus.
Eyl is split into 2 parts right?

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ
Since I moved out of London, I basically live like that.
But my ideal is to be a Kaczynskite like Luke Smith (A funny but retarded "programmer") but I love modern hardware and my comfy remote job too much for that.

Here is Luke being the absolute chad he is in his rural farm estate. He prints his fan mail:ftw9nwa:.
I would never except to a Luke smith video being linked on SSpot this is like hyper niche tech reference.

This guy is completely off the map he hasn’t posted once since he said he will be travelling to Eastern Europe

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ
Traveling and be free. Going to places not even marked on the map
White Sands Travel GIF by Melly Lee
Born too late to discover uncharted territories. Born too early to travel the cosmos. Born just in time to argue with chatters on Somalispot.

Id love to live in the grassy countryside or atleast somewhere with a lot of nature. In a small cottage/house and live there with my 3 cats, idk about kids, I've worked part time kindergarten teacher before for some school project thing and it wasn't that hard but kids can be really annoying so that's a maybe. I would love to try making my own DIY products such as soap bars and Conditioner bars from scratch.

I'd drive to work or work from home.

Her 86m2 is one of my favorite channels since they portray this well. I'd have to order my painting supplies every now and then though this could be a good opportunity to practice painting landscapes. I'd wear pretty nightgowns and diracs since they're so comfortable.

I'd try new Hobbies every now and then like wood carving or something

I'd have my own garden and grow strawberries which I would make jam and milkshakes from

I'd get a bunch of books and read them whilst drinking a cup of tea and that would be my life until I die of old ageView attachment 339401View attachment 339402
I like that countryside, but replace the house with a modern French chateau.