What's the root of all evil

Internet Nomad

โœช๐™‰๐™ค๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œโœช
The want to inflict their will over others.

Omar del Sur

ุนู„ู… ุงู„ุณู„ู > ุนู„ู… ุงู„ุฎู„ู
VIP
but the question presumes that there is a singular THE root of all evil... I think money is the root of all evil is from the Bible... but I don't believe there is any one root of all evil that we have identified... some super genius may figure out a unifying concept of all evil but in reality I think evil may come from the whispers of jinn but also from the evil of our own selves... how many times do u wish to sin when the devils are chained in ramadan? so some of our evil thoughts may come from jinn but we humans are not so innocent as many evil thoughts come even when the devils are chained

but the question presumes that there is a singular THE root of all evil... I think money is the root of all evil is from the Bible... but I don't believe there is any one root of all evil that we have identified... some super genius may figure out a unifying concept of all evil but in reality I think evil may come from the whispers of jinn but also from the evil of our own selves... how many times do u wish to sin when the devils are chained in ramadan? so some of our evil thoughts may come from jinn but we humans are not so innocent as many evil thoughts come even when the devils are chained
Maybe pride can be said to be THE root of all people since iblis disobeyed Allah's command to prostrate to Adam. What do you think?

Omar del Sur

VIP
Maybe pride can be said to be THE root of all people since iblis disobeyed Allah's command to prostrate to Adam. What do you think?

this I think falls under what I meant-

"some super genius may figure out a unifying concept of all evil"

you might find... that all sin originates in pride or something... some person may come and manage to go even further in depth, someone might write a 400-page Unifying Theory of all Evil... I don't have a unifying theory of all evil but I'm open to it maybe being possible to formulate

Omar del Sur

VIP
the problem I have with trying to reduce all sin to pride or something or focusing on a unifying concept of all evil even if it may be abstractly correct...

I just don't think it's practical as far as day to day combat of evil to my knowledge... we have to be honest when we're tempted to lie... we have to lower our gazes when it comes to the opposite sex... we have to get up for fajr.... the moral situations we deal with are so varied that I think it's better to conceptualize them more like a list- and then detailing that list- rather than as a single monolith entity.

to give a concrete example of what I mean, if you look at books on the major sins- that format, for example. one chapter discusses riba, one discusses zina, I don't know of them focusing on a unifying theory that reduces everything to pride or combatting leftism or something.

Omar del Sur

VIP
I don't know of them focusing on a unifying theory that reduces everything to pride or combatting leftism or something.

that being said, modern western thinking is massively dominated by leftism. people don't understand what they think are their own thoughts were in some way engineered by elites working on behalf of leftist ideology for whatever reason

Omar del Sur

VIP
Anyone saying money is dishonest

I always thought "money is the root of all evil" is false.... even without money there would still be all sorts of sins like witchcraft, zina and murder... if money was abolished tomorrow, people would still commit zina

Omar del Sur

VIP
How come? why would you vilify the majority for the minority?

feminists are enemies of humanity like Iblees. they hate societies which are "sexist" or "misogynistic" according to them.

and according to them this includes every society in the world today. and then according to them the societies of the past were worse. so therefore they are against every society in history.

they are anti humanity like Iblees. they hate every race and society.

they hate Muslim men. if they claim to be Muslim they'll say it's Muslim men today. but every generation of Muslim men from the sahaabah to today will be condemned by their standards and all the generations of the past will be condemned even worse.

They're against all the races and societies, they're against the Muslim ummah. They don't care about the ummah. they don't care what the Quran and hadith says. they don't care that none of the pious women in history- Mary, Aisha, for example- were anything like them even those women lived in much more conservative times.

not all the feminists are munafiqeen larping as Muslims but many of them surely are and then use being women as a shield when you call out their anti-Islam campaign. then some of them may be genuine misguided Muslim women who have weakness when it comes to the dฤซn and for this reason don't question why their helpers are kaffirs and munafiqeen and their enemies are religious Muslims.

now as should be clear- feminists will always be angry, shrill and always be making demands and never be satisfied. you could have the most western "first world" society and they will claim SEXISM... you could have the polar opposite or anything in the middle and they will still be outraged....

you will never satisfy them as you will never satisfy yhe hatred Ibless has towards humanity....

because they inherently are angry miserable people who spread misery to everyone else.... this is why they are such big child abusers. feminists are a serious danger of abusing children and let me explain why- they are angry all the time and grown men with sense don't want to put up with their nonsense.

I have seen them taking out their anger on their children. boy children, girl children, it doesn't matter. there is a very serious issue of feminists abusing children. the man can walk away but the child can't. and the feminist is all about being angry and wanting to hurt others. and so the conditions are there and the abuse of children by feminist mothers is a very serious issue that society does not hear about. but think about the danger these constantly angry women represent to innocent children who can't walk away from them like an adult man can. their men can and often do leave them but their children can't.

Last edited:

Omar del Sur

VIP
then some of them may be genuine misguided Muslim women who have weakness when it comes to the dฤซn and for this reason don't question why their helpers are kaffirs and munafiqeen and their enemies are religious Muslims.

may Allah grant me love like the love which exists between feminists and atheists. amฤซn. I know I've asked for something massive but Allah is All-Powerful.

edit: just to continue, as I have more to say and I'd like to say it before I forget as insha'Allah it may help ppl to better understand things:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

โœช๐™‰๐™ค๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œโœช
IMG_4290.jpeg

feminists are enemies of humanity like Iblees. they hate societies which are "sexist" or "misogynistic" according to them.

and according to them this includes every society in the world today. and then according to them the societies of the past were worse. so therefore they are against every society in history.

they are anti humanity like Iblees. they hate every race and society.

they hate Muslim men. if they claim to be Muslim they'll say it's Muslim men today. but every generation of Muslim men from the sahaabah to today will be condemned by their standards and all the generations of the past will be condemned even worse.

They're against all the races and societies, they're against the Muslim ummah. They don't care about the ummah. they don't care what the Quran and hadith says. they don't care that none of the pious women in history- Mary, Aisha, for example- were anything like them even those women lived in much more conservative times.

not all the feminists are munafiqeen larping as Muslims but many of them surely are and then use being women as a shield when you call out their anti-Islam campaign. then some of them may be genuine misguided Muslim women who have weakness when it comes to the dฤซn and for this reason don't question why their helpers are kaffirs and munafiqeen and their enemies are religious Muslims.

now as should be clear- feminists will always be angry, shrill and always be making demands and never be satisfied. you could have the most western "first world" society and they will claim SEXISM... you could have the polar opposite or anything in the middle and they will still be outraged....

you will never satisfy them as you will never satisfy yhe hatred Ibless has towards humanity....

because they inherently are angry miserable people who spread misery to everyone else.... this is why they are such big child abusers. feminists are a serious danger of abusing children and let me explain why- they are angry all the time and grown men with sense don't want to put up with their nonsense.

I have seen them taking out their anger on their children. boy children, girl children, it doesn't matter. there is a very serious issue of feminists abusing children. the man can walk away but the child can't. and the feminist is all about being angry and wanting to hurt others. and so the conditions are there and the abuse of children by feminist mothers is a very serious issue that society does not hear about. but think about the danger these constantly angry women represent to innocent children who can't walk away from them like an adult man can. their men can and often do leave them but their children can't.
holy cope ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

Trending