What's the root of all evil

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Money just exposes who you really are. Blaming money is just an excuse, it’s just a thing.

1725613996016.png

you know I used to read bell hooks and she seems a lot more pleasant than her ideology's foot soldiers. her ideology is nonsense and false but one thing she wrote in All About Love... it is true

she admits in that book- that guys who quit being male feminist types and embrace more traditional masculinity- that they get more attention from women, that women are more attracted to them. I can tell u I wasn't getting much attention from women back when I was younger reading nonsense like bell hooks and sympathizing with a feminist ideology that I didn't really understand.

wallahi the other day I had to force a liberal feminist white woman off of me (she's not difficult to look at btw). this woman- if a man tried to force himself on her the way she was trying to force herself on me- it would be considered sexual assault. this woman borderline SAd or attempted to SA me. I wasn't having it alhamdulilaah but I physically had to force this woman off of me. I wasn't trying to do anything haraam but I was in a situation having to deal with that woman for personal reasons... and she aggressively physically grabbed me and tried to get inappropriate.

that happened to me a few days ago as a bearded "Wahhabi" and I never had that kind of problem when I was a younger person reading nonsense like bell hooks and sympathizing with feminist ideology.
Self respect is a good quality. Non Muslim woman can’t stand not being validated for their looks by Muslim men. Good for you.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
you know I used to read bell hooks and she seems a lot more pleasant than her ideology's foot soldiers. her ideology is nonsense and false but one thing she wrote in All About Love... it is true

she admits in that book- that guys who quit being male feminist types and embrace more traditional masculinity- that they get more attention from women, that women are more attracted to them. I can tell u I wasn't getting much attention from women back when I was younger reading nonsense like bell hooks and sympathizing with a feminist ideology that I didn't really understand.

wallahi the other day I had to force a liberal feminist white woman off of me (she's not difficult to look at btw). this woman- if a man tried to force himself on her the way she was trying to force herself on me- it would be considered sexual assault. this woman borderline SAd or attempted to SA me. I wasn't having it alhamdulilaah but I physically had to force this woman off of me. I wasn't trying to do anything haraam but I was in a situation having to deal with that woman for personal reasons... and she aggressively physically grabbed me and tried to get inappropriate.

that happened to me a few days ago as a bearded "Wahhabi" and I never had that kind of problem when I was a younger person reading nonsense like bell hooks and sympathizing with feminist ideology.
Damn Doc. 😬😬😬🥶🥶🥶🥶

Envy.

It started with Iblis envying Gods power, he wanted to be God.

Then he was envious of Adam pbuh when he realized not only was he beneath God- he was also beneath Adam pbuh

And the Cain and Abel- two brothers- one was killed because of envy
Everything you said I understood except the bolded. Where did you learn that?