Whats up with anjabis saying wallahi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
loooooooool bullied by Pakistanis :mjlol:

I personally know a couple of Pakistanis who shot for Somalis for acceptance. Ever since school their dream was to hang with the local Somali and Jamaican dealers. They're literally making these poor guys go on rizla and redbull runs.

We all remember that London journalist who lied about being kicked out of that Pakistani mosque and even when she took back that lie, the Pakistanis were saying the Somalis kicked her out and they kept to that story. The Somalis kept quiet. Definition of bullied.

Say wallahi other ajnabis say wallahi :dwill:
I've never seen that kkkkkk I've heard other muslims say it

All the Turks I went to school with say "waryaa" still to this day.

Turks, arabs, kurds. :mjlol: I hate it lmao

Who the f*ck taught them.

It's called Somali influence. Depending where you are in the diaspora, if they are scared of you, they will do their best to suck up to to you.

Reer Australia and reer UK are the opposite though; they have been bullied by the Lebanese and Papua New Guineans (Australia) and Nigerians and Pakistanis (UK). These two communities have been influenced by these groups.

What kind of nonsense :mjlol:

Papa new guineas and Lebanese ppl are a irrelevant/ non factor lmao that's how i knw ur chatting shit :russ:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
In Scandinavia cadaan girls started speaking somali, guess they've been having too much fun with Abdis

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
It's called Somali influence. Depending where you are in the diaspora, if they are scared of you, they will do their best to suck up to to you.

Reer Australia and reer UK are the opposite though; they have been bullied by the Lebanese and Papua New Guineans (Australia) and Nigerians and Pakistanis (UK). These two communities have been influenced by these groups.

Bro in Istraaliyaa we waz kangs wallahi all the anjabis say wallahi iyo waryah. If I dhuuso they won't complain becauz we waz kangs.

Wallahi is very mainstream with London youth these days .I have heard blacks , Romanians and even white use the term .aki (akhi ) was very popular I while ,especially in South London but it seems t have died down . There are also other Somali urban cultural traits which are spreading .Many youths now wear jogging bottoms underneath their jeans .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts