what's up with sijuu somalis?

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
the most traitorous people i ever seen, not even ethiopianized somalis speak this self hating, sijuus fob who got few wealth think they're better than somalis in somalia and talk like cadaan supremicist, what self hating bunch, how did they end up like this?

this nacas is calling his people jews, they helping further dehumanize their people

thsi guy whole page is calling somalis ''subhumans''

and of course alot of these hateful sijuus somalis are borana and rendile

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
look at how this fob sijuu talk about his people, he think he's one of them, what clown

Ray Liotta Laughing GIF

1729466738085.png

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Many people are jealous Somalis have two nations. Then stake in another two in Kenya and Ethiopia. Oromos like triple our population and have no nation. Somalis in Kenya and Ethiopia don’t have to lose their identity and assimilate

But I do think people should follow laws and not think they are better than others. If people broke law punish them without without inciting racial hatred. Kenya especially has been good to Somali’s who fleed war

One of these Galla shapeshifters no doubt, some of them are bilingual in Somali and carry Somali sounding names whenever they need to blend in.

a sijjuu that doesn’t speak Somali or can’t be vouched for as being of Somali origin is suspect.

Reminds me of this lady on TikTok who likes to smear the Somali community due to her personal problems, is Sujui and can't speak Af-Soomaali.

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
Too many larpers and infiltrators.

Look at Rashid Abdi. He has a Somali name, looks Somali but advocates against the interest of somali people in all nations.

Look at Rashid Abdi. He has a Somali name, looks Somali but advocates against the interest of somali people in all nations.

If nobody has found his qabiil yet, he's not Somali. This is why we must uphold the abtiris system, because of these creepy larpers. And whenever they claim a fake abtiris, the clan elders from that clan, should speak up and distance themselves. We need to get serious about these larpers.

Younger generation of Kenyan somalis are so weird. I will never get past the fact that they walk around wearing the flag bracelet and that they tell people that they’re kenyan instead of Somali.

Younger generation of Kenyan somalis are so weird. I will never get past the fact that they walk around wearing the flag bracelet and that they tell people that they’re kenyan instead of Somali.

Just wait until Somalia rises again, and you'll see them scramble and break out the Somali dictionary.

paul-mccartney-book.gif

jerseys-true-fan.gif

Arkan

RM7
VIP

I'm suprised no ones jumped him. Does the guy live in a hole?

Some people jump eachother over Musicians but the clear cut Cadows get a pass? :mjkkk:

Trending