what's up with sijuu somalis?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
look at how this fob sijuu talk about his people, he think he's one of them, what clown

Ray Liotta Laughing GIF

View attachment 346043

:salute: congrats to this lawyer.

:wow1: tbh I'm curious about the percentage of Kenyan somalis with college degrees.

All we hear about is the successful business men. We don't hear much about somali Kenyans pursing professional careers.

What about South Africa @Rayaale are there a lot of somali men and women going to Universities in South Africa?? Do we got a bunch of engineers, doctors and lawyers over there?

:salute: congrats to this lawyer.

:wow1: tbh I'm curious about the percentage of Kenyan somalis with college degrees.

All we hear about is the successful business men. We don't hear much about somali Kenyans pursing professional careers.

What about South Africa @Rayaale are there a lot of somali men and women going to Universities in South Africa?? Do we got a bunch of engineers, doctors and lawyers over there?
Maybe the second generation but most Somalis are on survival mode they make a little and send the rest to their families back home

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
the most traitorous people i ever seen, not even ethiopianized somalis speak this self hating, sijuus fob who got few wealth think they're better than somalis in somalia and talk like cadaan supremicist, what self hating bunch, how did they end up like this?

this nacas is calling his people jews, they helping further dehumanize their people

thsi guy whole page is calling somalis ''subhumans''

and of course alot of these hateful sijuus somalis are borana and rendile

The Rich Somali americans also think they are better than fobs. Where do u think "dherbii boodh" came from?

Somali nightclub? This is crazy..
It’s probably a restaurant which plays live music. Seen clips from similar establishments on tiktok. Far from a nightclub by any standard.

The guy who posted it is apparently Somali and actually very pro Somalia. However, some of our people are ignorant of race politics. They haven’t learned how to criticise other Somalis publicly without giving ammo to our haters. Especially as a minority that is under scrutiny. He could easily have just named and shamed the place without involving the ethnicity of the owners.

Anyways, sujis need to humble themselves. It’s Somalis from Somalia who revived the Somali community in Kenya. Both financially and socially.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
It’s probably a restaurant which plays live music. Seen clips from similar establishments on tiktok. Far from a nightclub by any standard.

The guy who posted it is apparently Somali and actually very pro Somalia. However, some of our people are ignorant of race politics. They haven’t learned how to criticise other Somalis publicly without giving ammo to our haters. Especially as a minority that is under scrutiny. He could easily have just named and shamed the place without involving the ethnicity of the owners.

Anyways, sujis need to humble themselves. It’s Somalis from Somalia who revived the Somali community in Kenya. Both financially and socially.
Ah I see but apprently they were blasting music at midnight bothering the neighbours! We Somalis need to be more discreet

Grimmer

Reer guri
Billow Kerrow? Are we sure he's Somali, or is this some obscure dialect I have yet to encounter

View attachment 346046
This guy is actually the most wadani guy in all of nfd politics. The asshole wanted to remove qabil out and have Somalis identify as one. He vouched for open borders, believes Somalis have a right to their native land. Ever since then he’s disappeared from nfd politics.

NidarNidar

β™šSargon of Adalβ™š
VIP
I've never heard a Somali carry such a name. Double LL and rr are the norm in the Oromo language. He could be sakuye(Oromized Dir somalis).
I heard that the Sakuye are primarily made up of Biimaal and Garre groups. The Garre have historically spoken Oromo, likely due to their proximity to the Oromo people. During the Shifta War, the Sakuye also sought to join the rest of the Somali population in the Northern Frontier District (NFD). While the majority of Sakuye speak Oromo today, many still speak Somali and remain aware of their Somali heritage.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I heard that the Sakuye are primarily made up of Biimaal and Garre groups. The Garre have historically spoken Oromo, likely due to their proximity to the Oromo people. During the Shifta War, the Sakuye also sought to join the rest of the Somali population in the Northern Frontier District (NFD). While the majority of Sakuye speak Oromo today, many still speak Somali and remain aware of their Somali heritage.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That’s what my biimal friend said they are dir but they have been assimilated by Oromos

Trending