What's your favorite place to eat out at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tokio

cadcad guy must have multiple personality walahi..one time he is quoting quranic verses and all that next thing you know he is disrespecting some inan calling her nayaa and shit. :cosbyhmm::kanyehmm:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hafez

VIP
cadcad guy must have multiple personality walahi..one time he is quoting quran verses and all that next thing you know he is disrespecting some inan calling her nayaa and shit. :cosbyhmm::kanyehmm:
I rage easily, I need to calm down. Thank you for reminding me about how I should behave.
@Antisocial I apologise sister.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
An Indian restaurant I won't name. Now I want some butter chicken.:banderas::ahh:

I'm trying to catch the Man Cave food truck everyday I can before Real Winter. Amazing bacon burgers and brats infused in local craft beer.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I'm actually from Sweden but currently I'm studying in Aston Uni, so I'm bound to hear about the crazy reer Small Heath and reer Stratford Somalis
Aston uni got quite sizeable Somalis studying there. There is somali society in Aston Uni aswell so check it out if you haven't. Aston uni somali students were tight knot in my days way better than bcu and Uni of bham.

Aston uni got quite sizeable Somalis studying there. There is somali society in Aston Uni aswell so check it out if you haven't. Aston uni somali students were tight knot in my days way better than bcu and Uni of bham.

Yep I've joined it already but I haven't attended any meetings yet...so yikes I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.