What's your favourite forms of exercise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Body weight exercises. I like swimming pools but i can't swim
clear.png
:deadpeter:

Last edited:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Swimming and sometimes cycling is the most enjoyable for me .

Body weight exercises. I like swimming pool but i can't swim
clear.png
:notsureif: Didn't know you were the type to go 'swimming' with the local habar coalition. Just splash around in the 1.0 pool scaring all the kids and then go gossip in the sauna.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I do not like exercising. I did not think people like exercising.

Swimming and sometimes cycling is the most enjoyable for me .

:notsureif: Didn't know you were the type to go 'swimming' with the local habar coalition. Just splash around in the 1.0 pool scaring all the kids and then go gossip in the sauna.

I was never taught how to swim :mjcry: Wait that's not true I can't sort of float on my back and then kick my legs to move a bit??? lmao does that constitute as swimming :ohhh:

Allow me :kendrickcry:

Walking, swimming , weight training, cricket and tennis in the future I will look into rock climbing

ohmg I used to live near an indoor climbing gym and I use to go there every other day! The burn you'd feel in your arms/legs afterwards was so satisfying lmaoo I miss it

I wanna go rock climbing outside too :rejoice: like the grand canyon or somthing

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
lmaooooo r u calling me a monkey :jcoleno: or is this a way to teach my incompetent ass how to swim :dwill:

Lowkey this is what I look like when i swim kkk

:deadpeter: I'm just saying it's never too late learn. That is what adult swimming classes look like :icon lol:

You were born in Denmark how come you not know how to swim?

I learnt how to float on my back and paddle in bjornehaven :dead:

But yeah my school didn't have a swimming pool lmao when they finally got around to building one I had already moved school and then I was too old :mjcry:

All my siblings know how to swim tho z3zrULC

Status
Not open for further replies.