What's your favourite forms of exercise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
SEX....the oldest excersis ever...
:ahh:

With the finest workout partner...shit will have your heart racing like a mothafacka...and pure sweat dripping from the back of your neck like a flooded river...and your brain exploding with pleasure...
:banderas:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
giphy.gif

The swimming techniques has me in stitches. Was funny until I realised this ape swims better than me.

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
SEX....the oldest excersis ever...
:ahh:

With the finest workout partner...shit will have your heart racing like a mothafacka...and pure sweat dripping from the back of your neck like a flooded river...and your brain exploding with pleasure...
:banderas:

I bet your really fat :siilaanyolaugh:

rabshole

Aragaani
I like many types of exercises.
Running, swimming, boxing, climbing and cycling etc. pretty much anything related to being active........ as long as its while I'm in a deep sleep and it all happens in a dream :farole:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
After my religion,Allah, prophet Muhammad,hooyo,aabo,siblings,
Sahabas and my fellow Muslim brothers and sisters....

I have a DEEP LOVE for people who can't swim....
:mjlol:

I once almost killed a cousin of mine after I learnt he didn't know how to swim....The nigga was 31:russ:

I took him fishing with his wife...and threw his sorry ass in the ocean...The bastard learnt how to swim in one fucking day..his wife hates my guts and that PTSD will never leave him..still has nightmares to this day
:chrisfreshhah:

@HashiBarre and @dhegdheer I would've had a field day on your asses if I knew you two bastards in person.
:lolbron:

Nie

break the rules I'm an innocent fool
:mjlol: @Nie do you not consider math debating as an exercise?

How dafuq do you debate with numbers. You either right or wrong. You either rational or irrational. There ain't exchange of ideas. There ain't differences of opinions. Unless you consider 'difference' as subtraction.

So ist substraction of opinions? :ohhh: Do you keep subtracting opinions till you left with no opinion :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: leeeeee... haa walee waa exercise cahs maskaxda ayaa ba iga carare:ohdamn:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
How dafuq do you debate with numbers. You either right or wrong. You either rational or irrational. There ain't exchange of ideas. There ain't differences of opinions. Unless you consider 'difference' as subtraction.

So ist substraction of opinions? :ohhh: Do you keep subtracting opinions till you left with no opinion :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: leeeeee... haa walee waa exercise cahs maskaxda ayaa ba iga carare:ohdamn:
.. say 'math debating' really quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.