Whats your opinion on timojileecs?

I've seen some ppl on this Forum who just downright hate them with a burning passion (especially those in Canada).

I don't really have that strong of an opinion of them since I've only met like 3 (as in outside community and family) in my entire life and like half of my nieces (idk what else to call my relative's children) are half Somali half timojileec.

maybe it's because I live in a community where there's alot of mingling and positivity towards each other. I attended a Somali wedding and some of the guests were also timojileec

Last edited:
I've seen some ppl on this Forum who just downright hate them with a burning passion (especially those in Canada). I don't really have that strong of an opinion of them since I've only met like 3 (as in outside community and family) in my entire life and like half of my nieces (idk what else to call my relative's children) are half Somali half timojileec, maybe it's because I live in a community where there's alot of mingling and positivity towards each other. I attended a Somali wedding and some of the guests were also timojileec
Uuf someone in your family married a pajeet/timojileec

Depends on which diaspora really. In uk it’s a good relationship but I was in a school + uni surrounded by them. They were all nice people but they’re very conservative + racist.

Last edited:

Bahal

Κœα΄€α΄„α΄‹α΄‡α΄… ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Neutral to positive before their fobs got access to the Internet and their subsequent invasion of social media.

Now

:hova:

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
I've seen some ppl on this Forum who just downright hate them with a burning passion (especially those in Canada).

I don't really have that strong of an opinion of them since I've only met like 3 (as in outside community and family) in my entire life and like half of my nieces (idk what else to call my relative's children) are half Somali half timojileec.

maybe it's because I live in a community where there's alot of mingling and positivity towards each other. I attended a Somali wedding and some of the guests were also timojileec
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP

Disgusted Steve Carell GIF

am going to put you on ignore from now on.

I grew up around many TJ’s. The Indian fobs are terrible. Very cliquey, cunsuri, and lack manners.

The Canadian born Indians are generally ok though. Some are cliquey and only friendly to other brown people like their parents but there are some that are more open and not cunsuri at all. Pakistanis and Bengalis overall are nice people.

I can stand them. My parents have rental properties and last year they rented out a house to reer jeet jeet. Now this house was built in 2000 it's 3 bed 2 bath not no the bad side of town also. My parents gave them a deal of 1300 a month. Now when you compare 1300 to apartment it literally 1 bed unit. The issue with them was they would start an argument with my parents at the end of the month about rental price to avoid paying. Additional things was there supposed to not have more than 4 people living there due to parking. These mfers had nearly 6 different cars out there. The neighborhood association started send emails to us about parking related issues. At the end we evicted them thanks to my state strong home ownership laws. But the house stank after them πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜·

wtf, did they kick them out at-least?
Yes, we called the sheriff department they gave them 20 days to move out or get arrested for trespassing on private property. Reer jeet jeet afraid of law enforcement. They were pist off because they never thought we'd go there with them :damn:

Trending