what's your worst/disgusting experience?

I once ate at a very shady restaurant ordered some pasta, I was very suspicious of their hygiene but I was soo hungry and ignored my gut feelings ate half of what they served me and afterwards got food poisoning, I was out with nausea, fever and a whole bunch of unpleasant symptoms.. Damn that was a disgusting experience :9uoofqd:

Last edited:
I once ate at a very shady restaurant ordered some pasta, I was very suspicious of their hygiene but I was soo hungry and ignored my gut feelings ate half of what they served me and afterwards got food poisoning, I was out with noise fever and a whole bunch of unpleasant symptoms.. Damn that was a disgusting experience :9uoofqd:
i once ate at a known restaurant chain (not shady at all) and my whole family got food poisoning :farmajoyaab:

i once ate at a known restaurant chain (not shady at all) and my whole family got food poisoning :farmajoyaab:
That's soo disgusting.. After the food poisoning I got suspicious of all restaurant and didn't eat out for weeks ..
Luckily here in Denmark all the restaurants get controlled/inspected regularly and they get smileys which they have to put up so the customers can see if they've had issues with their hygiene.. I only eat at restaurants who display elite smiley.

i don't know much about it, but i believe they have to follow food regulations and also have a license (at least to handle food)
i don't know if you can see, other than reviews
This is how the smileys I was talking about look like. It's really simple but give you an idea of the restaurants performance in hygiene and food handling checks by the authorities.

1590134717839.jpeg

Last edited: